Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Lynne-oh no!! Praying for a quick recovery!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'm supposed to be working for Rochelle today but I've had to tell her I can't come. I'm not sure I can drive that far and I think I really need to find a doctor. My hand really hurts!
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Today has been an at home day, so I'm enjoying getting housework done and watching Survivor all day..I'm thinking I'll study tonight as I hang out with hubby..it just feels nice to be home!

Lynne-yeah, that doesn't sound good. I am so sorry..that sounds painful and annoying!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi Everyone.

Had a pretty lackluster day. Woke up sick and with a neck ache, my day at work really dragged and I still don't feel good. That's even after I slept for a while.

I'm gonna try and set up an ebay account and order a couple of things tonight and then make some dinner. I just feel like I've just had a massive energy crash today and I've just felt really off today.

Update: Just bought my ebay items. Should still have about $6 on my debit card, and, being a new buyer, I should be getting a $10 discount. Finally something worked out in my favor today it seems :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Well, the doctor says my hand is bruised and not broken, which is a big relief. It should get better over the next few days.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi siblings! Bug made it through to the next swimming level on Monday, so I'm a happy camper. I still think it was a mistake that she didn't go through the week before, but at least he let her through now. Nothing else new.

Lynne, I'm so sorry about your finger!! That must be a really tough injury to have as a writer.

Sarah, that's how I am most of the time...I come in to read what's going on, but I don't have the energy to post all the time. I actually DID like the Host. I think it followed the book pretty well, it just cut out a lot of background story and was really rushed, but they didn't make any massive changes. I liked it, but someone who hasn't read the book wouldn't get it, I'm afraid.

Sean, discounts are always great, aren't they? Glad it worked out for you.

Marielle, welcome home! Hope to see you back in here posting soon.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to a new hairdresser to get my hair cut this morning. My old one, who I really liked (although she was getting a bit expensive) now only works on Saturdays and is booked up until August! It's really annoying, because I was hoping she'd do my hair on the day of my book launch. Now I have to hope this new place does a good job so that they can do it instead.

My finger is gradually getting better. Couldn't do the housework this morning though, what a shame! :D All this pain is making me feel tired, though.

Songbird - I'm glad that Bugs made it through. At least that's one less thing to worry about.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have a massive neck ache right now. It's almost as bad as it was a times last year, and I think that, like that last time, I messed it up while sleeping.

At least aside from that I feel better. I'm gonna figure out what I want for dinner tonight, watch some TV stuff, and try and get some things looked up. But it's been a boring day, but maybe not for some of you. There's bunch of bad weather south of Indy right now, so if you're in that neck of the woods, be careful and watch out for the storms--some of them are very nasty right now. And tomorrow will be eventful for the same areas, this time including Indy, so Caryn, Tracy, Jennifer, and anyone who lives in a swath from Indiana down to the gulf coast, again, stay alert and keep an eye on the sky and an ear on weather reports.

For me, oddly, the bad weather will die down by the time it gets to me tomorrow, which tomorrow is supposed to be a very warm day. After that, though, it's supposed to cool off again. Nothing too bad, but still below average. It just seems to be a cycle right now--warm during the week, rainy and cold on the weekends.

I'll be back later. Again, if you're in an area that's got potential for bad weather and storms, be careful, it's that time of year.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

My hand is feeling a little bit better today, I'm happy to say. I've also just agreed to my first book signing. It won't be until August, but that's okay.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's been fairly quiet on my end too..just taking lots of time to get caught up on laundry, vacuuming, and homework. I work tonight and then will get out to socialize a bit over the weekend which I'm looking forward to. I keep getting distracted by Survivor on Amazon Prime instead of studying, but at least I'm getting housework done at the same time.

Song-glad to hear she made it :) I looked at the book, read the back, and it just didn't appeal to me..the whole sharing a body was weird to me.

Lynne-glad to hear your hand isn't broken and that it's getting better a bit. Congrats on your first book signing!!