Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Busy day today. I went to the dentist today and ended up having work done unexpectedly. It was needed but still annoying. When I got home, I found out Katniss kitty had escaped before I left and chewed on the door frame trying to get back in. :evil: Silly cat! I'm not hopeful we'll get our deposit back whenever we move out of this place.

Lynne-Oh, okay. That would be so nice, not having to deal with your current boss. I didn't get rid of any books, just some DVDs and CDs, mostly because I don't buy books I know I won't read more than once, but Jason has a bunch of theology books from his college days he's slowly getting rid of.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Not much going on today. Little Man had his cricket training last night and he and his dad were home way later than expected. Dinner was a bit overdone by the time they walked in! Fortunately, it still tasted okay. We had Singapore Noodles.

Sarah - oh, now that makes sense! Getting rid of CDs and DVDs is much easier. Yeah, I usually only buy paperbacks I've read first on Kindle and really enjoyed.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Busy work day and then my parents invited us for dinner and games. It's becoming an every two week thing, which I quite enjoy :) Jason beat us all in Yahtzee tonight! I'm trying to make sure I put people above my crazy to do list, so even though I didn't get any housework done tonight, it's okay.

Lynne-yeah, I love my books! So hard to part with them. It's taken Jason years to accept he's no longer a theology student or even using his degree so he finally agreed to part with some of his precious books to help declutter the house :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

After thinking this week was going to be a quiet week, yesterday one of my private editing clients sent me her latest book. I said, 'Sure! I can do it straight away. I have no work this week.' Half an hour later my boss rang me. One of the other staff is leaving and she needs to train me in some of his work. Fortunately, she understood that I'd probably already made plans but I said I could go on tomorrow. At least I've got today to do all the things I was planning to do then, including a good portion of this editing job!

Sarah - We see each set of our parents fortnightly too, on alternate weekends. It's lots of fun and great for Little Man to spend some time with his grandparents.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Busy workday, with the news that my boss and her husband were going to see his parents due to a family emergency. It gives me more to do, to keep the day to day business running, but I don't want her to worry about it while she's gone. Family is more important! Thankfully our schedule was already set without her on it for the rest of the week so it shouldn't be too difficult. It's more just keeping myself calm because we're getting ready to start looking at houses and I feel like I'm juggling a lot in my personal life. One day at a time right?

Lynne-oh that's good news, to pick up additional hours I guess? I like my free time but I know it's important to earn a living ;) We're closer to my parents than Jason's but that's entirely because of the relationship he has with each of them. I'm glad you have your family around for LM :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning!

Off to work today. Hopefully it won't take long to pick up the new stuff I've got to do as part of my job.

Did you see all the yummy Rob goodness in his new Dior shoot? There are photos up at HH Sisters on Facebook. He just keeps getting better and better!

Sarah - Yes, I think it will help keep me working when times are quiet so that's good. Hopefully it won't add too much pressure at other times. I'm glad you can help your boss out like that. It must be reassuring to her that you can keep the business humming while she deals with things she needs to deal with. :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's snowy and nasty today, and not much is going on for me right now.

I did find these videos of Barn Owls online, though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ni--iUKNmI/

https://www.instagram.com/p/5k7XcQKNnd/

And Marcy kitty has been sleeping in my bed a lot lately.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Work went okay yesterday, although what I had to learn was a bit complicated and stressful. I'll get the hang of it though.

Little Man's playing cricket today and it's his turn to be captain of the team. He's very excited. :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I'm so happy it's Friday! Work has gone good the past few days, I'm just tired. This weekend looks pretty quiet, though we are having Jason's Mom over for dinner Sunday night. I haven't seen her since Christmas so it's long overdue. It means I have to get the house in order beforehand ;)

Lynne-Aww they take turns to be captain? What a good idea! I didn't realize those Dior Rob pictures were new, I'll have to go back and look!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning!

We had a big day yesterday. In the morning Hubby and Little Man went to cricket. They didn't win but they had fun. I stayed home and baked a mud cake for my father-in-law's birthday. In the afternoon we baked some chocolate brownies for church today. Then we had Hubby's parents over to celebrate the birthday. We had fancy burgers for dinner with mud cake for dessert.

This morning church is at our place so we had to clean a lot yesterday too. I think we're all ready to go. :D

Sarah - yes, they try and take turns with everything, which is good, because kids at this age need to try everything to see where their strengths lie. Glad work's going well.