Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business today. Hopefully after that I'll be able to do a bit more pre-promo for the book. I joined Pinterest recently, and I think I like it better than Twitter! That's probably not surprising though, since I'm a visual person.

Sean - goodness, it sounds like you've had some bad weather over there this season. Or is this normal?

Sarah - yeah, it would be nice if the money problems went away. Hopefully they will sometime.

marielle - 30's still young and there's so much you can do at 30. I'm glad you're feeling positive at the moment.

Songbird - no, we haven't heard from the libraries. I really hope they take it. It would make things so much easier. It would give me a bit of money as well!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Just a Fly-By

Hubs still needs my computer quite often and then when I do have it, I need to be working on my book! Sorry!

HEY!! What's all this talk about AGE????
Do you really think you will be so old, Marielle? Do you really think you will be that much older the day you turn 30? There will be absolutely no difference.Do you think I'm REALLY OLD? OK Don't answer that. But if you'd all like to know when it REALLY goes down hill for women - it is MENOPAUSE. And that being said, I'm doing pretty darned well and I'm all done with that stuff. Whoo hoo! No more cramps, no more feminine hygiene products!! (Sorry Sean)

Sorry I can't stay longer right now. I'll be so glad when hubs finds a job!

Bye for now!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

So far, it hasn't snowed yet, but with how crap tends to work around here, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to wake up to half a foot of snow tomorrow morning as I get ready for work, or nothing at all. It seems that no one knows what the hell this storm wants to do.

Anyways, I'll be going to bed early tonight, because it's fairly warm given the storm crap, and I'll hopefully be going to work tomorrow.

Marielle: I almost think that nothing's normal for where I live. I'm supposed to get a lot of snow, but the forecasts keep on changing. It sucks because I want to know if I can make it in to work tomorrow with how bad the roads might be.

Lynne: See what I typed above for Marielle when it comes to the weather. Again, I have grown to think that nothing's normal anymore here, especially with the weather not even knowing what it wants to do, let alone the people who live in my area.

Songbird: That's probably what did it, not so much a one time thing, but having to do it every winter for the past 6 years as far as bringing in wood, and this year just seems especially bad. And I also do a lot of standing at work, which does me no favors, either.

I'll be back later on before I retire to sleep :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody.

Yesterday evening we got the scratching post for Garfield…It is huge. The poor cat was afraid of it. However this morning he was happily playing with it. I’m hoping I’ll get a few good pictures this afternoon.

Besides that I don’t have much to report.

Susan, I freaked out when I turned 27 so it’s no big surprise that 30 is going to be an issue. I just can’t imagine myself as being 30-something. That’s the whole issue. For me there is not nothing in my mind after my 29…I guess life will continue in the same fashion but still…
August is a long wait until you can go to your father…I hope the stress will get better soon..

Susie, I’m sorry I’m nagging about getting 30!... Like I was trying to explain to Susan it’s just that I don’t have any imagination of what my 30’s or 40’s will look like. There is no plan, nothing in my mind and the unknown is freaking me out. For my whole 20’s I had an idea of what I wanted to do (sadly not much has been accomplished) but everything I ever wanted had to be done before I turned 30… So that’s why I’m slightly freaked out. It’s not the getting older part (though that hurts a little bit as well) it’s just being afraid of a new chapter.
You’ve got that wrong, according to many woman I know, life only really starts after meno… So you still got your good years ahead of you… ;)

Sean, I hate that too. Knowing that when you wake up there can me a lot of snow making life difficult.

Alright, I’ll be back tonight as there is soccer on again..
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Marielle - You're right - after Menopause is great. It's just DURING menopause that things start to fall apart and you automatically gain 20 pounds. I'm done with "the change", so I'm starting to feel good. Your next chapter is going to be WONDERFUL!! Don't worry about it. Just explore every opportunity and see where it leads.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all..

Yesterday was busy with errands and work and just life! Today promises to be quieter and I'm thinking about watching BD2 finally. I just haven been in the mood to sit and watch it the past few days. I feel like a bad fan :/

It's nice to see flybys from people :)

Song- August seems like a long way from now but it'll go by quickly. Please keep us updated about your dad. Thanks for the advice about kiddos, I really love hearing advice from my friends who have kids. It took forever to get used to be married so I can only imagine what it'll be like with a baby!

Marielle- I saw the pictures and Garfield looked very happy :) so cute! Don't worry about Jason's reaction..he has a harder time because he's five years older than me and the last of his friends to get married :P

Hi Susie!! Hope you're doing well and that hubby finds a job soon :)

Lynne- I noticed you on Pinterest :) it's quite fun and addicting. Social media is a great way to do some advertising for you book.

I suppose I should get off of here and do something productive but I'm so not in the mood. Anyone care to motivate me?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm doing some work for Rochelle today. She wants me to do some book trailers for some of our books, but I have to use Hubby's computer, so I can only do it when he's out on a shoot. I'll have to pick and choose the times today.

I'm started to feel really exhausted with all the pre-promo for my book. I'm constantly thinking about my next blog, or what to put on twitter, or what to put on my Facebook page, or what to put on Pinterest. And the book hasn't even been released yet!

Sean - yes, the weather's been particularly rainy here this season, and now we have another cyclone (hurricane) forming off the coast. But I know it was like this back on the '70s, so I think it does come in cycles.

marielle - I think once you reach thirty and you realise it isn't that different from being in your late twenties it will be easier to handle.

Susie - *shudder* don't talk about menopause! That's not too far away for me!

Sarah - yes, it's a good way to do it. I've got some photos that I need to put up. I purchased some stock photos of models for my new book trailer to represent the major characters in my book.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty crappy day. I had to deal with the fall out from someone's mistake on the phone at work, it's still cold and miserable out, and I'm just pissed off about a few things with work and such. I've also been feeling like I'm losing interest in things that I used to love to follow. This week has just been a real bomb for me.

At least I don't work tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be in a better mood by then. I just haven't had the week that I've hoped for. The only good thing that came out of today is that I found out that my mom now has a job. But I'm not even happy about that right now. Just in a really crappy mood.

EDIT: Sorry if I seemed to be a real downer earlier. But I'm just not in a good mood right now. There's just a few things that are really bothering me. Some of it is Twilight related, some of it's work, and some of it's just me wanting things to change up a bit. This has been an extremely long week for me, and I'm pretty tired and low on energy. Hopefully later tonight I can do a few things to take my mind off of what's been bothering me, and hopefully tomorrow and Friday will be better days. At least I hope to work on my fan fic tomorrow after not being able to touch it for about a week.

I have a few things to watch, but I'll be back on here in about an hour or so, so I'll be back soon.

Edit#2: Hi everyone.

I'm about to get ready to bring in some firewood and go back to bed. I can probably use the rest after today and this whole week. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I guess that I just need to get away from a few things and do a few things that I want to do just to get out of whatever has messed up my week.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

We are on the good side of the week again. Just two more days and it will be weekend. Sadly they are predicting snow again for this weekend. I'm so done with the cold!

The scratching tower/play tower for Garfield is a great succes... he spend the whole evening sleeping in the top basket. He really loves his new place. Which makes me very happy because it was bloody expensive.

Anways,

Susie, thanks for the uplifting words... I'll try not to freak out too much but I'm pretty damn sure that I'll need tons of chocolate by the time it's the end of March.
I'm happy you are feeling better now that the whole mid-life thing is over.
How is your hubs doing with finding a job? any prospects?

Sarah, did you get the chance to watch BD2? Was THAT scene worse or no so bad watching it at home?
Yeah, I understand that your man is having more issues with getting older in that situation.
Yup, Garfield was pretty happy with his climbing tower. He just loves the high spots.

Lynne, I hope you are right. I just know the day after my bday I'll crash and enjoy the tons of chocolate I want for my bday!
I think you shouldn't think too hard on your blog and what you write. Keep it natural and don't over think it too much. Just do what your heart tells you to do.

Well, I'll see you all later
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Not much going on here...MM is sick, so today was a bit difficult to get Bug to school and back, but we made it. No news on my dad...I'm still trying to convince him to move and he's still trying to convince me he's fine. Nothing else new. I am so boring lately! LOL

Sarah, I wish I had something motivational to say, but I really don't. I'm trying to motivate myself to get upstairs to switch the laundry over, and it's not happening.

Lynne, I'm sorry you're stressed. It sounds like so much work. Will it slow down anytime soon?

Sean, that's great news about your mom! What is the new job? I hope you are in a better mood now. Perhaps it's a bit of spring fever giving you the blahs.

Marielle, I saw the pics of the scratching pole on FB.....wow that's HUGE! So glad he loves it now.

Susie, good to see you. I understand if you can't come to Wyo while I'm there, but if you wanted to meet, I'll be there from the 3rd of August to the 25th.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ