Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't get much done last night. I played on the PS2 a bit, took my anxiety medication, and passed out until about 6:00 this morning.

So that means that I have some catching up to do. I'll try and get some of it done this morning. Then I'll take a break and do something else, then try and get back on later.

At least I slept well! Another thing that's helped me recently is that the last couple of days I've been sleeping with a pillow between my knees, because I like to sleep on my side usually. That's been a big help as far as comfort goes.

But I do plan on getting done today what I didn't get done last night.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

It's just Sean and me here at the moment!

Little Man's going out with this grandfather this morning and so I'm hoping to get some editing work done for Rochelle. Unfortunately, she hasn't sent me the file yet! I hope she does soon ...
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I just got done making breakfast for grandma. Of course, last night, I didn't get to work on much, because once again, I took my meds, and I went to sleep until about 8:00 this morning. At least I'm sleeping better and I feel more energetic now.

So I once again have some stuff that I have to catch up on today. And hopefully I can get it done.

Also, for those of you who have DirecTV, the Weather Channel came back on this morning. So we now have WeatherNation and the Weather Channel. I wonder if DirecTV will pick up AccuWeather when their channel launches later this year.

So my plans are basically the same as yesterday, hopefully sleep won't side track me too badly this time :)

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I got the file from Rochelle and managed to finish it yesterday, which was good. Now I've just got to finish that other rotten manuscript I'm working on. I'm hoping to find the time to finish it today.

I'll be taking Little Man to see the Lego movie today. He's a big fan of lego, so I hope he'll enjoy it.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I'm around!! Monday nothing excited happen to me and last night I worked for my FIL until 5:30 before meeting Jason for dinner since we had a gift card. The work days aren't really amusing unless I have a crazy client and yesterday was fairly normal.

This week is flying by :) Today I cleaned all the extra stuff out of my car, tomorrow I want to vacuum it out. We're less than two weeks out to our vacation and I'm already got a pile of clothes to pack :) I'm not exactly losing weight, but I'm not gaining it either...I've been so busy I've sort of stopped caring, not good!

Tomorrow night we're having Jason's Mom over for dinner-first time since Christmas Eve! I thought that once she lived closer we'd see her more but it doesn't seem to be the case...considering Jason doesn't get along well with her, it's probably a good thing. I tolerate her since I'm not sure if she can see how she's treated her two oldest children or not. It's a weird situation nonetheless.

Lynne-Wait, which editing job are you done with? I've heard nothing but good things about it :) my parents liked it!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got caught up on most of the stuff I wanted to work on yesterday. That means that I only have a little bit to get done today/tonight. That shouldn't take long.

If I'm lucky, I can get some PC gaming and fan fic in tonight. Outside of that, I don't really have any big plans.

And it seems that my anxiety meds are working. I do in general feel more energetic and less anxious. Of course, the weather changes could also be helping out a bit.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I have FINALLY finished that huge editing job I had. I'll be sending it off to the guy this morning. It took over 18 hours to complete.

Little Man seemed to enjoy the Lego movie. He's been saying, 'Where's my pants?' almost non-stop since he saw it, but never mind. He did get a little fidgety during the movie, but that's nothing new. From my point of view, it was okay.

Today Hubby is only doing some work briefly in the morning, then we are going up into the mountains for a bushwalk and a picnic. It should be good!

Sarah - the editing job I'd finish was one Rochelle wanted me to complete, but I've finished the other now anyway, so it's all good! It's sad that Jason and his mum don't get along. Hopefully your time together will be good.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept though last night, and I awoke with a huge sinus headache that kept me bed ridden for an additional couple of hours.

Nevertheless, I got up, did most of the dishes, and I only have to have the silverware to soak before I rinse and dry it.

Sleeping in meant that I didn't get much done last night, but at least the main stuff I want to look up today won't take very long. I just have to remember to finish up/re-start up on some stuff tonight. At least once this crappy weather (which is what is making not feel so good) passes, we'll have a pretty good weekend here! But then it'll really get rainy and cool afterwards.

But at least this weekend will afford me the chance to do a few things and such that I've been trying to do.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

We had a great time up in the mountains yesterday. If any of you ever manage to visit me, I'll probably take you up there for a picnic. There are photos on my Facebook page if you want to have a look.

Today we have absolutely nothing on! it's a really weird feeling.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

I'm almost done with everything I needed to get caught up with today. All I need to do is get some rest and get up and do a few more things later tonight.

But other than that, things have gone well today.