Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm off work until Tuesday, and from then on, I'll be using a new taxi company to get me too and from work.

I don't have too many plans for tonight aside from catching a couple of shows and make a pizza later tonight. Over the weekend, I'd like to do some gaming, reading, and fan fic writing.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

The River City Writers' Conference yesterday went well. It was nice to meet up with some new authors. There was a girl there who was launching a sci-fi romance novel, so we had a bit to talk about. She was great. We've liked each other's pages and i hope to talk to her again. We got on really well. I also sold a single copy of The Heir and a set of all three of my books, so that wasn't too bad. Because I was offering my editing services I also didn't have to pay for the conference and was paid $40 for my services, so that was nice.

This morning we have church and this afternoon my parents and brother are coming over so we can have a bit of a goodbye to my brother. He is moving to England in a couple of weeks and will probably stay there, provided he can find a job. I will miss him.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Stayed up though the morning to cash my paycheck and run some errands. Then I slept in after I was done with lunch and now I'm awake. It's cloudy, cool and comfortable here, but judging by that, it'll probably start raining tonight--for sure it's supposed to rain tomorrow and off and on all week next week.

Later tonight and through Monday night I hope to do some gaming and work on some fan fic. But other than that, I don't have too much planned for tonight really.

Lynne: I hope that your brother will be successful when he goes to England and gets settled. I hope that he'll visit. And at least you made a bit of money at the conference :)

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm currently waiting for my parents to visit and drop off some grocery stuff. I also have some Liana stuff I wanna show my mom.

I also begin my second weekend of moderating a NASCAR section of a motorsports forum. I hope that this week won't be a much of a rush or trial by fire as last weekend was.

Other than that, I'd like to do some gaming, fan fic writing, and some other stuff over the next couple of days. And also, my kitten Jade has been wanting to climb on and be held and petted a lot more over the past week with not only me, but basically anyone who lives here.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm doing some more editing for Rochelle today. I'm hoping I get another book to edit soon. I will be finished this one this week and I need more work.

Sean - yes, I hope he settles quickly and does okay there. It's a bit of a worry. He's never really been one to make friends easily. All the best with the fan fic! I should try writing another one when I've finished the manuscript I'm working on.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

My weekend in Forks was wonderful! We had such a good time together. I'm about to get the pictures loaded to FB as well. It was so nice to take our time around the town and La Push this time. I spent maybe an hour in the town, shopping and taking a few pictures and then we spent a lot of time on First Beach, relaxing and walking around. The cabins were technically in Forks (has a Forks address) but it's about 9 miles away from La Push and is on the way there, and were really cute and comfortable. It had a restaurant that included a Twilight portion of the menu, so I of course fan girled and ordered a "Swan Sandwich" and an "Edward Sundae" ;) even Jason got in on the act and had the "Werewolf Burger", which was double meat, cheese, and bacon, and he loved it, despite the name :P

Today we drove back through Port Angeles and spent some time there and we were both really bummed that La Bella Italia doesn't open until 4pm. We agreed that we love the area and want to go back at some point, so hopefully we'll get there!

Lynne-So glad the writer's conference went well, that sounds fun!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Had a meltdown yesterday worrying about money. I'm worried because Rochelle doesn't have any more work for me to do. While it's okay while we still own our photography business, once we sell that, then Hubby will be running his own business and we're not sure how much money that will generate (if any) so I might have to go and get a 'real' job. I don't want to do that because I have been the breadwinner most of my life and I want a chance to raise my son and try and make this writing thing work. So I'm feeling a bit down about all of that.

Sarah - glad you had such a good time in Forks. Hope I'll get there one day.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept in most of yesterday because I was kept up trying to get some info from Social Security yesterday. I waited an hour, and had to call back, and only then was my issue fixed, though to be honest, the person who helped me was able to get the issue I had resolved in two minutes once she was able to work on it :)

Other than that, I got a hair cut this weekend, modded a NASCAR section of a motorsports forum, and I did work a bit on some fan fic stuff. Speaking of motorsports stuff, there's an IMO very unlikely to happen rumor going around that Le Mans winner and Audi Sport driver Andre Lotterer will run a car for Catherham this weekend at the Belgian Grand Prix F1 race in Spa. That's unlikely, since Andre himself has admitted that he's testing for Audi this week in Italy and will be running a Super Formula race in Japan this weekend. So that rumor seems far out there.

Today, I go back to work, which is open again after the inservice day yesterday, and I'll be trying a new taxi service. Since I haven't eaten since early yesterday, I'll try and grab myself something to eat when I finish up with a few things and then I'll help grandma this morning and get ready for work.

Lynne: Sorry about your stress over money and work. I know how that feels since I've been back to work, though not as bad for me as the last time around. If this makes you feel a bit better, I've been talking to Michelle and she'll likely be on this forum in a week or so :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I am going to do some work for our business today, after I've had a cuppa and a chat with the chaplain from my son's school. She's become a good friend and came upon me crying the other day over all these stresses. Hopefully talking will help.

Other than that, there's nothing to report. No book signings, no book club visits. Nothing.

Sean - Yes, stress isn't great, is it? Especially in the work place. It will be good to see Michelle here. :)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Busy few days getting back into work and adjusting, but the weekend away was well worth it. I'm in the midst of re-reading Eclipse, ahead of our Lex schedule but I was in Forks so I felt like it was very fitting.

I'm just trying to survive day to day, trying to keep improving my cleaning time and I'm really loving the new girl, Laura. She's also a Christian and we get along really well! It'll be weird having someone younger than me be my leader but my driving record sucks, eek, so I'm not insurable to drive us around haha. Plus that's so much pressure! I'm quite happy to work beside her and help support the business. My boss still hasn't given birth but it'll likely be by this weekend.

Lynne-I'm so sorry things are so stressful for you..why are you selling your photography business? I can imagine that work is slowing down for Rochelle as she gives birth..my boss did the opposite, hired a new lead and continued to fill our schedule until we're full so she can afford to stay home and watch her kiddos. Are you able to just get a part time job or something like two days a week so you can keep writing?