Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had some fish and went to sleep last night, and I got up around 6:00 this morning.

Jade and Snowball are doing well, and both are exploring on the floor now and are eating solid cat food. Shelby (our 6 month old black and white kitten) is trying to flee outside every time someone tries to go out the front door.

My older brother has his first day at work today, so that's part of the reason I'm up now (though I did get up on my own). I'll probably be staying up until my little brother gets up, and I'll be making my grandma breakfast and giving her her meds this morning, as I do most mornings.

Other than that, I have the usual planned (gaming, looking up stuff, etc), I'll probably be making chicken tonight for dinner and I'll be working from 12:00-3:00 tomorrow. I also hope that you liked the photos I posted.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday I went out to do some shopping, but came back only to find that I'd left my house keys inside with my mobile phone! This is one of the problems when you have people who work in your house. They were home when I left, or else I would have noticed that I didn't have my keys. As a result, I had to go to our neighbour's house and use her phone to call my mother-in-law, then our staff member, then take a 40 minute round trip to meet her so I could get her key to open the door.

Hopefully, today will be far less eventful.

Sarah - I miss having a puppy. They've got a Golden Retriever puppy nextdoor at the moment. He's very cute.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Jase took me out to our favorite taco place tonight which was a nice treat after a crazy week. I'm relieved tomorrow is Friday :) I think I'm finally going to get to see The Fault in Our Stars with a girlfriend.

Next week is 4th of July and I'm looking forward to it, though I don't know what we're doing yet.

Lynne-that sounds so crazy, I hate that! I locked my keys in my car not too long ago :/

That's the type of puppy my parents have! He's a handful, so it's nice to have Rolph to help teach him some puppy manners. Now Rolph has a playmate which is nice. He's very social, so he loves Luke (the puppy), even though Luke has a habit of chewing and pawing at him.

Song-I think you asked me about that book I read by Emily Giffin and basically, the story is about a football crazy town with two women in their 30s and one of them falls for their recently widowed Father. Ew! I had to skip the kissing scene, it grossed me out :/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Shortly, I'll be helping grandma with her breakfast and meds, and after that I'll pretty much have to start to get ready for work. I work from 12:00 to 3:00 today. I probably won't be online much until later on after that, possibly 6:00 or 7:00 or so.

But I do have a question. It's about Jennifer from Breaking Dawn (Nauhel's sister). I'm including her in my fan fic that I'm working on, and it regards the fact that her mother is from Ohio and Joham is from Portugal. Seeing that, wouldn't it be likely that Jennifer would have dual US and Portugese citizenship?

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I have a book signing today. It's at this bookstore that I've had my most successful outings. Last time I was there I sold 18 copies. I'm a little worried that I won't do as well since people now seem to be reluctant to buy three books when they can only buy one. Fortunately, it looks like a couple of friends who haven't go their hands on a copy of The Reign yet are going to come along and purchase it. I hope so. I really want to do well there. Don't think I'm quite as nervous as usual, either. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Sarah - make sure you take a box of tissues with you when you see Fault in our Stars!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Some good news about work. They're starting training for the scanning job! Hopefully I'll be up soon and I can get started with the actual job soon.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I fed and med-ed grandma, and she's doing OK this morning, though I did have to help her with her TV remote--I caught her watching a FIA GT race on CBS Sports Network before I switched it to the Westerns channel.

The kittens are still doing pretty good, though with my brother at work right now I can't post any pictures of them. But they like to run around on the floor and they can drink and eat on their own.

I'll be making a grocery list today and since I'll be getting my Social Security check on Tuesday, I'll have to figure out how to get it cashed since my brother will probably be working all day. Other than that, I have a NASCAR race I wanna watch tonight and a sportscar race tomorrow.

Speaking of sportscar racing, this is the last few hours of the 24 Hours of Le Mans from two weeks ago onboard the winning #2 Audi. Of course, to see the end of the race and the victory lap, you'll have to fast forward to the 3:20 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX9X0CRkf5M

So that's what I'll be doing today, and I'm looking forward to when my training will start for the scanning job, which should be soon.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

The book signing yesterday was a slow affair. I had so many conversation that I thought were going to end in a sale, but the people walked away without one at the end of it. I gave them all a bookmark with all the info on it, so hopefully at least some of them will be back. I think I would have sold ten more copies if everyone to whom I gave a bookmark had purchased. As it was, I sold seven copies of The Heir, two of The Crown and three of The Reign. Hopefully those who bought only The Heir will come back for the other two. It was frustrating, though. Return visit to bookstores are always hard, because you have expectations to live up to. I've done two previous book signings at this store. The first time, with just The Heir, I sold ten copies. After The Crown was released, I went back with both of them and sold eighteen! That was my best book signing to date. Fortunately, yesterday I did have a couple of people buy the full set, which was nice, but it was hard going. I was exhuasted when I got home.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Got done watching a 6 hour sportscar race and I'll be spending the rest of the night trying to keep cool and doing some gaming and fan fic stuff. At least I have some chicken to make sandwich wraps with, which will help with the fact that it's hot and humid and I don't have to cook anything.

I have work tomorrow, which means that I'll be going to sleep early or at least sleeping long enough tonight to get up early, since my brother has work in the morning. I also have work tomorrow and Wednesday, but I'm off Friday.

Other than that, that's about all I have going on today.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I was late to work because the taxi showed up way late. Hopefully that'll get straightened out before Wednesday.

It'll be pretty hot and humid here tonight, and there's some bad weather in other parts of the midwest, so be careful in that area of the country. I'm pretty thankful that I have plenty of stuff to eat that doesn't have to be cooked.

I'll be trying to keep cool tonight and at least tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to get my money out of the bank and do some grocery shopping.