Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a decent Thanksgiving, but it being cold and dark is starting to get to me, too, and I don't feel very good right now, either. Aside from when I was up with my parents, I've basically slept most of today.

It's not even winter yet, and I'm already sick of it. It's not even funny.

I hope that everyone else had a good Thanksgiving. I hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow. I might not go out and do anything tomorrow because of black Friday, but I'm supposed to get my Social Security payment tomorrow, so I don't know when we'll do that, but hopefully before Monday, because I have something to do Monday morning.

I just hope that I start to feel better in general soon. I felt better being away from work last week, but I'm just not feeling well at all right now.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

We got our painting done and the new curtains are up. So is the Christmas tree. The house looks great! We're having Rochelle and her family over for a barbecue dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty good day so far today. Got some stuff, my Social Security money, and got a few things set up for Monday, when I have to attend some work related event.

Since the racing season will be over after Saturday morning, I'm looking forward to a few months of just doing whatever I want when I want to. And the weather is improving here, too.

I'll possibly work on fan fic tonight, if not for sure tomorrow.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hello everyone! Happy weekend!!

Jason and I spent Thanksgiving Day sleeping in and then headed to see my parents around 1:30..we basically spent the entire day there, hanging out and watching TV and eating :) So I ended up going out shopping last night with my Mom :) It was a lot of fun and I got the deals I wanted and then some!! I'm really pleased since I finished Jason's shopping and got a few gifts for my best friend and my father in law.

I'm hoping we will decorate the tree this weekend-we went to dinner with Jason's Dad for J's birthday and then went to the mall for a bit. I'm officially shopped out!

Lynne-oh wow, you do sound busy!! I think it's great that you do a lot of Christmas stuff so soon, although I bet it's tiring! There seems to be an unwritten rule here that we can't really celebrate Christmas until after Thanksgiving..even then, people get grumbly if it's 'too soon' for them.

Hope your BBQ is fun!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey everyone!

We had a great time last night. It was good to catch up with Rochelle and her family in a non-work setting. We get along well. We are very similar people.

Today I'm going to put the Christmas lights up (the Christmas tree's already up) do some cooking, wash some cars and eat with my in-laws!

Sarah - yes it has been busy lately. Yeah, I usually get grumpy if Christmas stuff comes out too early, but the end of November's fine with me. I'm glad you had a good time for Thanksgiving.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Race season is now over, and it's on to the new Audi R18 (yes, Audi are reusing that designation), to be shown on Dec. 18th. This year, Audi did get 6 wins, 5 poles and 7 fastest laps (7 for 7 on that count as far as races that ran under the green flag).

Other than that, I haven't been up to too much. I did get a new tea kettle to replace the electric one that we have right now. And soon, we're thinking of picking up a coffee maker because my brother will be getting coffee for donating blood in a few weeks time.

Other than that, I have something that I'll try and watch tomorrow night and I have work thing on Monday.

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone,

Today I'm enjoying a quiet day after running some errands :) I'm picking up the house and watching Big Bang Theory with Jason..I think we're going to put up the tree tonight! Jason's allergic to real pine, so we have a fake tree. He bought me a real wreath for the door today though so I get some of the real pine smell!

Lynne-do you guys have a real pine tree or a different kind? We're not putting up lights on the house this year since we live in a duplex and we really only have one window you can see from the road. Glad your BBQ was fun :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to too much today so far, and probably won't be.

I have a work luncheon tomorrow, and I have something that I might watch at about 3:00 tonight--if not, I'm having my brother to record it.

I'll probably try and work on fan fic today at some point.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I'm working for Rochelle today, and hoping I'll have some time to do some work on the edit for The Reign tonight. I have finished all my Christmas cards and things. I just have to post them now.

Sarah - we have a plastic tree. There aren't a lot of places to get real pine trees over here.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

So apparently we lost the base to our tree in the move..so we went out and after debating for a while, found a pre-lit fake tree on sale :) We at least put it up and plugged it in and I hope we'll decorate it tonight.

I'm feeling pretty rested after the long weekend and better prepared to get back to work, which I think will be a normal week! That's good because I'd like to bake some cookies or something Christmassy this week.

Lynne-I can't imagine that very many people would sell real pine trees in Australia, so it's cool to hear about the differences! You're way ahead of me as far as Christmas cards go..I really need to buy some this week!