Heath Ledger

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Heath Ledger

Post by clpviolet »

I loved Heath Ledger and I think he was a great actor, very talented, and we still had so much more to look forward to. I first noticed him on 10 things I hate about you...I have not seen everything he has done but I plan on correcting that.
I think it is awesome that he won an Oscar for his performance on Dark Knight, too bad he did not live to see it. Or at the very least see how well it did in theaters. I actually cried when his name was announced. I was soo shocked when I heard that he died. I literally ran around the house checking with everyone to see if they had heard. He will be missed very much.

R.I.P Heath....We love you
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I love 10 Things I Hate About You and it was one of the first times I saw Heath Ledger. I was so shocked when he died earlier in the year. It was a bit spooky when I watched Batman with him playing the joker - he played it so well but it felt eerie at the same time. It is such a shame as he was a brilliant actor and I would have happily seen plenty more films with him in. A Knights Tale is funny and loved him in that.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

*sniffle*
R.I.P. heath.
we all loved you.
i didn't see much of him, but what i did see i loved.
he was a great actor, and he really fit the roles he played.
i know i'm not saying much, but there isn't too much too say really.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

He could have done so much more.
He didn't have to die.
Why is the world cruel?
R.I.P Heath Ledger.
We miss you.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl