American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: American Idol

Post by roseaurora »

xXBeSafeXx wrote: But that song that Kara co-wrote...I thought it was HORRIBLE. I absolutely hated it. Bleh. It was so....Disney Channel. It was cheesy. *shudders*
I totally agree! I reminded me of that "climbing mountains" song that horrid Miley Whats-Her-Face sang on the show... puke!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

sarah! wrote:WHERE'S GNAT!!!
I NEED SOMEONE TO WEEP WITH!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah!!! I wish you could've heard, as my mom put it, my "earsplitting shriek of agony"

After they announced the winner is Kris, I couldn't watch the last 5 minutes. I was in my room, bawling for a good 45 minutes. But then I realized that it's better to come in second. True, you don't get the glory of being called American Idol, but the second placer always gets signed in 2 seconds, and they aren't stuck in the hokey AI contract. So really, it's better to be runner up.

My cousin who is also a huge Adam fan says that when she wins the talent show she will dedicate her performance to me and Adam. :lol:

I saw a pic of a cool Adam shirt online, it had a cartoon of his face and under it it said 'Glambert'
List, Gnat ♥
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

*throws packets of kleenex to Gnat*

I asked whatever happened to bikini girl and she comes on, because I'm psychic like that. :P

Just thought I'd say Allison Ihareta and Cyndi Lauper are made of win.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

:lol: :lol: I was laughing at one part with Cyndi Lauper, she did this little dance and I totally thought for a second she was having a seizure!! Did anyone else notice that?
List, Gnat ♥
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I agree- Allison and Cyndi were great together. :)

Did anyone see the stuff after the show? Probably on your local news. They showed a clip of Allison talking about her duet. She said she was really nervous, so Cyndi brought out a bag saying "Here, breathe into this." Allison thought it was silly at first but tried it, both of them breathing into bags, and found out that it did work- she wasn't so nervous anymore.

And (this is going to sound mean) meanwhile I'm watching and thinking to myself- wonder what she put in the bag? :?

(BTW- Glambert. Awesome. :lol: )
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

xXBeSafeXx wrote: But that song that Kara co-wrote...I thought it was HORRIBLE. I absolutely hated it. Bleh. It was so....Disney Channel. It was cheesy. *shudders*
OMG - the song is AWFUL!!!! I have not had one person even say it was okay.

Jasper<3 .... you really cried? That is so cute. I have a little cold and my mom called and said "Are you crying???) and yes, I think second is sometimes better. I was depressed for 15 minutes... then I burned an Adam CD because I have purchased everything off itunes LOL

Yes, we did have to have a reprise of bikini girl, but just think... what is we got Tatianna!!!!! AAAHHHHH.

Sadly this thread will soon become a ghost town. It was fun!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

roseaurora wrote:
I totally agree! I reminded me of that "climbing mountains" song that horrid Miley Whats-Her-Face sang on the show... puke!
YES! Exactly. Fortunately, I have DVR, so I never had to hear miley sing. *evil laugh*
And I will be forever grateful that Adam will not have to have that on his album.

I've heard of people calling him Glambert...I think it was supposed to be an insult, but it's catchy and has caught on. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I think the term Glambert is Awesome! I think he's love it too... goes with the Rocky Horror Picture Show... which I HATED!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

roseaurora wrote:

I agree. It was a weird song. I didn't like it at all. I wonder why they didn't do a contest this year to have a fan right one? Those turned out pretty good in years past.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

spookybell wrote: Jasper<3 .... you really cried? That is so cute. I have a little cold and my mom called and said "Are you crying???) and yes, I think second is sometimes better. I was depressed for 15 minutes... then I burned an Adam CD because I have purchased everything off itunes LOL
Well... when I think crying, I think silent tears streaming down my face. In this case, it was racking sobs. But yes, tears were shed. No so cute if you were actually there... :lol:

Did you all hear about Clay Aiken's little attack on Adam? I think he's just jealous of Adam's ability to come out easily without a big scandal
List, Gnat ♥