All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Hustlers are mad at Carlie? Just the other day they were all saying how great she was because she beat Jac Vaneck to the NP Bracelet & crap (I personally think hers are overpriced & they're just from reminderband.com - but shes still awesome)

I only knew of the ATLB/THC drama - Because everyone on ATLB thats not on THC is mad at anybody thats apart of THC or goes to the meet & greets with a hustler because they think that the hustlers think that theyre better than everyone & THC is mad at ATLB because ATLB think they're die-hard fans even though they pretty much bash everything that ATL does & they're being ridiculously mean to us when all we did was sign up at another ATL site.

It bugs me how ATLB thinks theyre better than everyone - Almost everyone on THC is on ATLB. - on the BND thread on ATLB - anytime someone would say something about Meet & Greets with the boys or Hustler - the next 5 posts would be bashing THC. - Thats why the boys never get on ATLB anymore...
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

oh yeah, i forgot about the ATLB drama. i had heard about it, but wasn't really sure what was going on so i didn't even remember. i love Carlie's bracelets, i have all of them & the decals :D . But there was a thread where Carlie was putting together a graduation party for June 2010 and it was to celebrate the Hustlers graduating next year and she said all the Hustlers were invited, even the ones who aren't graduating next year. she found out how much money it would take to get ATL to play at the party, and then she was trying to think of ways to make it happen (such as somehow get MTV involved or just have hustlers raise the money by doing summer jobs this year). a lot of people were saying they would donate money and do stuff like car washes, dog walking, babysitting, etc. to get the money for the party. people were planning on ways to get to the party as well. after that, some girls jumped in and were saying how the Hustlers shouldn't be doing it b/c the economy is so bad and they need to save their money instead of giving it all to Carlie for the party. eventually it was a really long argument between a few people (but it seemed like other people were involved in the argument as well, but their friends were speaking for them because they were afraid to get into the fight and say anything in the thread). it ended with Carlie calling the whole thing off and most of the people really upset and some were saying they weren't coming back to THC (at least for a long while).
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Doesnt really sound like Carlie to call it off (I bet it happens, Alex knows her - No Joke) I was on there last night looking at the rumored fall tour line-up & there was some post about Carlies party on the thread. - She doesnt live super far from me so if its happening, Me & a couple of the houston hustlers would probably roadtrip over there. - I kinda hope it does - I was just telling my friend how ATL should do a super small tour, acoustic tour or a few THC only shows mixed in with a tour.

Im like dying because Marky hasnt put up the ATL pre-order yet. I already pre-ordered on smartpunk (even though Jac will probably have the bracelets after) - but Im going to pre-order through GK too. lol. - Plus some of the hustlers who are on the GK street team were saying marky told them new atl shirts - meaning possibly multiple....
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

Carlie had called it off and i thought the thread was deleted until i found it after i posted my last reply on here, haha. i noticed you found it too :) i really hope i can go, since it seems like it really might happen. it would be cool if we got to meet there 8-)

i love your idea for the super small or acoustic or THC only shows :D i wish that would actually happen...

i decided not to get the smartpunk pre-order, and then it took me forever to pick just one shirt on the GK pre-order, lol. i decided on the scribbles shirt but i keep hearing that GK has weird sizes so i still haven't figured out which size to get yet. which shirt did u get?
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: All time low Live!

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

All Time Low is the best band ever!
I wanna go see them live!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Carlie got a call back from the booking agent & he's kinda determined - So I will make the drive with some friends up to Ohio for it - Im kinda sad it will probably be acoustic though - Id rather help her save a few more hundred dollars & have them play a full set.

The sizes are pretty normal - I always get Guys Medium. I got the Grey Livin Low - Scribbles was my second choice but didnt get it because my other ATL/GK shirt looks very similar.

Did you hear about the possible ATL/GK collab on first ever GK Pajamas & Bedding - I would die.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Im so going to the warped tou r09 in detroit
all time low
3oh3!
and cobra starship!
yes
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I think I'm going to have to get that "It's Nothing Personal" shirt pre-order package. Its hillarious!
Woot woot NP!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hailey i tried to pre-order from GK yesterday. i picked the same shirt...but my computer kapt liek freezng it was pissing me off soo bad.
so i am gonna try again today...idk if i should do guys sizes or girls..do girls run small?
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

LOL - Cobra Starship isnt playing Warped Tour

I love GK - had to throw that in. - Girls sizes are way smaller & have shorter sleeves & are kinda cut different for girls.

June 16 is the date for the new ATL single to be released! Im so stoked It sounds awesome - Its Damned if I do ya (Damned if I dont)