Supernatural..the TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Supernatural..the TV series

Post by Pel »

Discuss all things about the TV show here.
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Supernatural..the TV series

Post by Pizza?? »

I cannot wait for the new season to start September 18 for the US.

I miss Dean and Sam.
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

i didn't start watching the show until the second season but i became hooked on it and i've enjoyed all the episodes, specially the ones of the third season, which in my opinion was the best.

Now i'd like to know what will happen with the brothers, although i'm trying to stay away from spoilers, i'd like to be surprised with the new episodes
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I saw most of season 1, some of season 2, and a the last few episodes of season 3...I am anxious to see the new season because I want to know what is going to happen with a certain brother. (I am trying to refrain from saying too much just in case there are some who have not seen up to at least the beginning of season 3)

I love me some Dean Winchester..I actually really like both of them but Dean moreso because he is so witty.
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

Yeah, i didn't want to spoil anyone here who hadn't seen the season 3 but i've seen some pics of the fourth season and they look good, i've also heard what happens to XXXX and i want to know how they develop the story.

My favorite brother is Sam, although Dean is great too
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

I already know what the first and second episodes are gonna be called.
and i know what happens to dean.
(:

i just spoiled my funn.
xBellaWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by xBellaWannabe »

I can't wait until the next season starts! Dean is my favourite brother, Sam's too emo for me.
Haha, I don't want to spoil this for anyone who hasn't seen that season three finale, but I really want to see if he gets out of that place. Ah! only like three more weeks!
TaraLin
Settled in Forks

Post by TaraLin »

I've been watching Supernatural since the beginning. Sadly. I missed most of this past season with work and all but I did catch the most important episodes including teh Season Finale. I love the show soo much. Sam and Dean are drool worthy and Dean makes me laugh with his many sarcastic remarks.

I love the dynamics of the love between the brothers and how they would do anything for each other. I can't wait for the new season.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

My sister and I have to call the guys by their real names because when we say Dean, I'm not sure if she's talking about Jared when he was on Gilmore Girls or if she's talking about Jensen. She's the one that got me to watch Supernatural. It's not that I didn't like it, I think it came on at nine and at the time some other show interfered with the schedule so I just caught up with reruns. I love the 80s music they play. Loved watching the guys singing Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive, and the day that never ended left me with 'Heat of the Moment' stuck in my head!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

My mom started watching it, then I got really into it. Awesome series.