Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by debussygirl »

ashiekins16 wrote:Oh, okay I think I said that wrong. Haha..I mean I'm glad they have a deadline, because to continue to making seasons and not know where to go with it, it would get irritating. I meant it sucks because I'm sure they'll leave us with some unanswered questions. Just leave it to the viewer to come up with their idea. But I am glad they have an end and they know what to do.

Does that make sense?
Yes, it does.
Although maybe they could do a spin off? That would make me incredibly happy! :D
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

That would be sweet! Haha, not sure how or what they'd do. Do you think it would work though? Spin-offs never seem to do very well. But I suppose Private Practice is good and its off of Grey's Anatomy. Maybe if its a good enough show, like Lost and Grey's, it'll do well. Haha.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

Nah, I think I'd rather it just ended. A spin-off just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, and probably with the ending they will have, I'm sure there will be no way to make a spin-off. The creators of Lost just kind of seem like JK Rowling kind of people where when they are done, they are done and don't want anyone else creating anything either. Though it would be awesome if they did that, I just would imagine it wouldn't be that great, you know?
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Yeah, I can't really see it happening. It'd be kind of cool, but I'm sure, of course with the Lost producers, they will make sure to have an ending so nothing can be added. And yeah, I'm sure if they did it may not be so great. Well I guess I'm kind of contradicting myself..before I meant if Private Practice can come from Grey's and do well, I would hope a Lost spin off could. But it probably would be quite weird. I'm sure a lot of Lost fans would be like "WTF?" because I guess Lost just should be one to end and leave it at that. Haha now that I'm thinking, I think it wouldn't work so well. Some things just need a great ending and thats it. Although, of course, it'll be sad to see it end. But thats the same with Harry Potter. Sad to see it end but if they start doing too much stuff to add to it, it'll get annoying. I just want a great ending and I'll be happy.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, as long as it ends well I'll be happy. But if they just leave us hanging I will be demanding a spin-off. I don't know, I think spin-offs can be good, if you do them right. Like Fraiser was a spin off from Cheers and it's pretty good and did well.
I guess we'll just have to see. Only two more seasons though! It seems crazy it's almost already over.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Okay, its Thursday. Another question:

What are your ideas on Ben telling Charles Widmore that he is going to kill Penny, because Widmore's people killed Alex? Do you think Ben will succeed? Do you think Desmond will find out and try to stop him? Will we even see much of this?
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

ashiekins16 wrote:Okay, its Thursday. Another question:

What are your ideas
on Ben telling Charles Widmore that he is going to kill Penny, because
Widmore's people killed Alex? Do you think Ben will succeed? Do you
think Desmond will find out and try to stop him? Will we even see much
of this?
I think that there will be quite a bit of this. I really hope Ben won't succeed, because I love Desmond and Penny so much!! But will he, these people aren't like SM-all for happy endings and stuff. So I have no idea. Desmond, if he finds out will definitely keep Penny safe as best he can. Whether that means hiding her or killing Ben (oooh, I like that one!) he'll go to any lengths to protect her. So I think he will find out, to increase the drama.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

debussygirl wrote:But will he, these people aren't like SM-all for happy endings and stuff.
Which makes the show sooo much better!
debussygirl wrote:I think that there will be quite a bit of this. I really hope Ben won't succeed, because I love Desmond and Penny so much!! But will he, these people aren't like SM-all for happy endings and stuff. So I have no idea. Desmond, if he finds out will definitely keep Penny safe as best he can. Whether that means hiding her or killing Ben (oooh, I like that one!) he'll go to any lengths to protect her. So I think he will find out, to increase the drama.
Anyway... back on topic. I think that perhaps Desmond won't find out and he will be a broken man when Ben actually kills Penny. Desmond will be heart broken and that may make him want to go back to the island. I mean, he's been waiting for Penny for so long and will always regret his decision of not marrying her in the first place.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I really have no idea what will happen here. I would be so upset if Ben succeeded because I'd be heartbroken for Desmond. I've loved the whole Penny/Desmond thing from the beginning. But I think if Ben does kill Penny, it brings on a bigger storyline. And if Desmond does have to go back, this might make him. If he thinks Ben is on the island.

But I'm totally forgetting, has Desmond met Ben? I know he was with the Losties in their camp, but I can't remember if he ever saw Ben. I know he may have heard of him being in the Looking Glass when Charlie died, but does he really know who Ben is?

I need to re watch every episode again! I can't wait for the season 4 dvds either!