Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
darthphonebook
Settled in Forks

Re: Muse

Post by darthphonebook »

This never happened, Carlo.
Last edited by darthphonebook on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
when the zetas fill the skies
it's just our leaders in disguise

they'll try to steal your life
so watch your back

I don't think we really need this
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Haha! That's awesome. Dr. Bellamy, Dr. Howard, and Dr. Wolstenholme. Hopefully, on their next tour, Dom will dress up as a doctor one time.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I absolutely love their song on the Twilight Soundtrack. All though, the words reminded me more of New Moon. You know the whole "hole".

Muse is my favoritest bandest everessssteis. That made sense...
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Okay, this thread needs some reviving.

Personally, I don't like the song they picked. But just because it has the word "hole" in it, does not make it a New Moon type song. But they are referring to a black hole. You know, the ones in the sky? Not necessarily the empty whole of pain inside Bella. :P The lyrics really do fit with Twilight but the beat doesn't. It's so pop-ish and funky and disco-y. The farthest thing from what they originally do. Here is the description of the song, "The description in the song is of a twisted love affair- of being addicted to something that is wrong and deceitful." Haha, not very New Moon-ish but extremely Twilight-ish. You see, in the song, they sing about suffering but also this fiery passion. Just like Edward and Bella (mainly Edward, though).

Sorry, I don't mean to be an a**. I just wanted to clear up a potential misinterpretation of the song... or perhaps title.

We need something to talk about now...
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Well since you guys are looking for something to talk about...

Would anyone like to recommed some Muse songs to me...I have heard the Super Massive Black Hole and Time is Running Out but does anyone have any favorites they would like to suggest??
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by strawberry »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Well since you guys are looking for something to talk about...

Would anyone like to recommed some Muse songs to me...I have heard the Super Massive Black Hole and Time is Running Out but does anyone have any favorites they would like to suggest??
well, I have a lot of favorite Muse songs :D .... here are some suggestions
-Hysteria
-Bliss
-Plug In Baby
-Exo-Politics
-Knights of Cydonia
-Assassin
-The Small Print
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

strawberry wrote:
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Well since you guys are looking for something to talk about...

well, I have a lot of favorite Muse songs :D .... here are some suggestions
-Hysteria
-Bliss
-Plug In Baby
-Exo-Politics
-Knights of Cydonia
-Assassin
-The Small Print
I pretty much think all their songs are great, but I've always had a particular fondness for The Small Print.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

I love Muse, for me it's one of the best bands ever, when I found out that Stephenie is a fan too, I couldn't believe I was so happy. My favorite song is Invincible, I can listen to that song a million times and I would not get tired of it.
togetha4eva
Settled in Forks

Post by togetha4eva »

Muse is just amazing. i suggest everything. if you are a virgin muse fan, stick with it. i didn't like them much at first, it is a style that you get used to and come to LOVE!!! i love muse... sigh.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

togetha4eva wrote:Muse is just amazing. i suggest everything. if you are a virgin muse fan, stick with it. i didn't like them much at first, it is a style that you get used to and come to LOVE!!! i love muse... sigh.
That is so true. It's a very different sound and you have to get used to it. Once you do, you won't be able to listen to any other music if you are a true fan. :lol: No, you'll be able to listen to different music.

Some suggestions for New Fans:
-Muscle Museum
-Uno
-New Born
-Bliss
-In Your World
-Butterflies and Hurricanes
-Megalomania
-Map of your Head
-Sing for Absolution

Actually, those are all great songs but you may like those once you get into their music more. I suggest listening to:
-City of Delusion
-Starlight
-Bliss
-Darkshines
-Soldier Poem
-Sunburn
-Unintended

-Hysteria
-Bliss
-Plug In Baby
-Exo-Politics
-Knights of Cydonia