Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Muse

Post by maddy<3twilight »

The first time I heard Muse I thought they were like possessed or something because I listened to Hysteria ad it's like "give me your heart and your soul" and in Bliss it's like " Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
I want the peace and joy in your mind
Give me the peace and joy in your mind" :?
But Hysteria is one of my favorite songs so...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Twilight<3 wrote:Something dark for New Moon would work best, of course. But what would that be? Hmm, many of Muse's songs are rather dark but I'm not sure which would be the best fit. I saw that Apocalypse Please was on the New Moon playlist and I think that could be a good song when Edward first leaves. However, I would really love to see Megalomania in there.. even though, of course, it won't be. It's just so incredibly dark but it's brilliant.

All in all, the songs I could see in there are Apocalypse Please, Cave, Unintended, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts, Screenager, Darkshines, Space Dementia... Some fit loosely and other fit perfectly, but those are the ones I can see in the movie. You know they will pick Invincible or something, though, for when Edward comes back. Something off Black Holes and Revelations. :roll: Which is an awesome album, I just love their older works more.. like Origin of Symmetry.

On a side note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOM!!
Oh is it his birthday? I'll second that then... Happy Birthday Dom :D
I pretty much agree with all the ones you listed. I think the lyrics for Hyper Music kinda fit for when Edward leaves too. I also like Unintended and Sing for Absolution for New Moon. I am thinking they would be more likely to pick a song like Apocalypse Please though.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yes, he is thirty-one today... unfortunately. ;) Oh well, I'm still in love with him (not literally). Yeah, they are tending to pick more pop-ish song, which I really wish they didn't do that because I don't really see Twilight as pop-y.
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

haha Well I don't know about you, but I'm 23... 31 is a bit older, but not too old for me ;) Yeah I know! Twilight is an independent movie and they picked some indie songs, but some poppy songs too. I guess they are trying to find some middle ground...
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, he's just a little bit over ten years older than me.. Yeah, middle ground is good - trying to appeal to all audiences. I must say, I really did like Full Moon on the soundtrack. That was probably my favorite song on there (save Muse).

So, who's your favorite band member? If you hadn't guessed already, mine is Dom. Haha.
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Matt! Of course, Matt. Love him, he's awesome. :D

But Dom's awesome too, of course. ;)

Love,
*Wanderer*
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

I really liked Full Moon too and Eyes on Fire. Those were both pleasant little surprises. I don't really have a favorite member, but I am tempted to say Chris just because I feel like everyone always talks about Dom and Matt, and poor Chris is all but forgotten. I think Matt's very sexy though :twisted:
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I do like Chris, I think he is adorable, but he's not my favorite. And most people say Matt. Which he is sexy and is incredibly talented but Dom has such a personality! I love his humor and sense of fashion. Every video I've seen of him or question he's answered, I just like him even more and more!

By the way, Chris had his fourth child recently. :P Just thought I'd put that out there in case you hadn't heard. And did you all read the questions Muse answered? If not, here you go: http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=42 It's kind of ironic how Stephenie does practically the same thing about a week after Muse...
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

^^Haha, Chris definitely doesn't get enough love here. To Chris:

We Love You Also! And Congratulations on Your Fourth Child!

Does that do it? :lol:

So those Muse questions are just plain awesomeness. Thanks for posting them Twilight<3!

Love,
*Wanderer*
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

*Wanderer* wrote:^^Haha, Chris definitely doesn't get enough love here. To Chris:

We Love You Also! And Congratulations on Your Fourth Child!

Does that do it? :lol:

So those Muse questions are just plain awesomeness. Thanks for posting them Twilight<3!

Love,
*Wanderer*
I second all that. Congratulations to Chris and yes Twilight<3 thanks for posting those questions. The boys are always so witty and I love to hear their little quips :D Think SM ripped off that idea?