Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Muse

Post by -veiled- »

I love Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole". It worked perfect for the baseball scene in "Twilight, but I loved it before then & other songs, of course.
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

A couple pages ago when I was listing some of my favorite songs, I can't believe I forgot to list "Sing for Absolution"

Sing for Absolution is an AWESOME song. Gosh, I'm in love with Matt's vocals....

Love,
*Wanderer*
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

If you haven't already, check out this site: http://www.cafepress.com/pwoperrock

It's really inside jokes between all fans and Muse, though, so you have to know your facts. But, if you do, it's freaking hilarious. :lol: I love Dom's to-do list! Two of my favorite tee shirts, are "Pwoper Rock" and "Do you think you deserve your freeDom?"

If you aren't fully aware, Matt cannot pronounce his r's very well in some words. He pronounces them like w's. So, he says proper a lot.. but it comes out as pwoper. I caught a pwoper fish, Dom! Also, the second one is the lyrics to Soldier's Poem but a shirt also dedicated to Dom. XD
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

When it comes to Muse, it's really hard for me to pick favorite songs, because I love all of their stuff! They're amazing band!! Matt Bellamy has beautiful and deep lyrics.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I saw Seven Pounds the other day to be pleasently surprised to find a Muse song in the movie. Feeling Good was played. And out of all the covered Feeling Good songs there are out there, they chose Muse's. I was so happy. ^.^ Two Muse songs in two fairly large movies in just one year.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^Oh goodie. Makes me more excited to see it.
I also decided Muse has a huge spot on my sowboarding playlist. Map of the Problematique, thou art the shiz. They are truely amazing. Evey, I thank you for getting me properly into them (I blame the banner of Dom's skinnys!)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Haha, Viola, that's great!
Well, you know, Dom and his skinnies is love. :P
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

I loved hysteria until I tried to sing it on rock band. Now it makes me cringe and head-bob at the same time :oops:
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

ah. muse.
seen my name?
love them.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i really love the intro to Time is Running Out. its like people are snapping and clapping..i love it. but my favorite muse sone is Butterflies and Hurricanes
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict