Saturday Night Live

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Saturday Night Live

Post by dimber »

VampgirlWolfgirl wrote:I love SNL! Tina Fey is hilarious, so is Amy Poehler. Tina started out as a writer for it and ended up on the show. That shows comic genius there! My favorite was probably The Cowbell skit, with Will Ferrel and Christopher Walken. That was hilarious!
I love SNL, I always dreamed I'd be on the show. Well that might never happen but a girl can dream.
Unfortunately, we don't get SNL on tv here in Italy but I usually watch the episode on the internet...I adore the show.
My favourite was Will Ferrell...pure genius. The Cowbell skit was definitely hilarious, though he can't speak English my bf rolls on the floor laughing any time he watches it. I also like Ferrell's version of G. W. Bush... :lol:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Saturday Night Live

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

SNL is the best!!Have you guys seen the Girlfriend Voice skit? I have the part where Adam says "Hello, yeah, maybe you should put it on the jukebox Baby!" as the ringer on my phone :lol:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd