Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Disney Movies

Post by Jasper<3 »

Edward's_Stalker wrote:anyone like Alice in Wonderland? that was always my fave :D
Oh, I love Alice!!!

Did someone say something about Finding Nemo? My spanish class has watched that movie soo many times we can basically recite the whole thing in spanish.

Does Disney have any movies with talking animals? Not like the Aristocats, that movie is cool. I mean like real animals they make look like they are talking, like Charlotte's Web. I hate those kinds of movies!! They irritate me!!
List, Gnat ♥
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I've always loved Disney movies! When I was a kid my absolute favorite was The Little Mermaid. I still really like that one and The Lion King! =)
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Belle
Wandering Through Town

Post by Belle »

I lov old disney classics. I miss the old animation the use to have in them and the music was beautiful. My favourite has always been Little Mermaid. I watched it like hundred times when I was little :P I love ariel, I wished I had red hair my whole childhood because of her. I also liked Mulan, she rocked.
Other animated disney movies I like:
*Hercules
*Alice in Wonderland *Aristocats
*Cinderella
*Sleeping Beauty
*Pocahontas
*Snow White ( I was so scared of the evil witch in this one though)
Last edited by Belle on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“No, i don't like you,
I just stare at you all day long for no reason at all.” --Edward Cullen (jk, lol ^^)
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Awh I love Disney Movies! :mrgreen:
My favourites would be...
-The Little Mermaid (Has to be my most favourite!)
-Robin Hood ( I just love this one! I watched it obsessivly when I was young! My sister was watching it the other and I was very creeped out that i could sing along to all the songs in it even though its been years since I've last seen it!)
-Mulan (Awh you have to love this one! Its just great! I love it so much!)
-Cinerella (haven't seen it in years but it was the first disney tape I owned and I loved it!)
-Snow White
Homeward Bound
-Lilo and Stitch
-WALL-E
Scarlet wrote: I also love Thumbelina and Swan Princess. Even though they aren't technically Disney movies, they fit into the same category.
Omg The Swan Princess! Thumbelina! Awh wow I loved those! The Swan Princess especially..
I'm soo gonna have to go watch all these now..!
awh good times good times... :D
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I'm not kidding about this, but I cry every time I see "Homewourd Bound". Even If I try not to, It's like my tear ducts have a bad reaction to the TV screen. It's ecspecially bad when the Golden Retriever falls down that mud thing and he says something like "go on with out me". *She fights with all her strength not to tear up*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ooh! My disney tear-jerker has to be the Fox and the Hound. SOO SAD!!!
List, Gnat ♥
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Scarlet wrote: I also love Thumbelina and Swan Princess. Even though they aren't technically Disney movies, they fit into the same category.
AHHHH! The Swan Princess used to be like my favorite movie EVER. I forced my four-year-old sister to watch it the other day, too, just because i wanted to. :D She liked it though. Thumbelina is awesome, too.

I also liked The Pebble and the Penguin, which was also not Disney, but similar. Another one I watched obsessively. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I think Prince Phillip was the first prince to even have a name. Did Cinderella's Prince ever have a name? Was it Charming? Ughk. Being married to a guy named Charming doesn't seem very charming to me.

'Beauty and the Beast' FTW just because of the Beast and how the whole story reminds me of Twilight.

Question: Was the movie, 'Anastasia' a Disney Film? I don't think so, but I could be wrong so I was just wondering...
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

alellie wrote:I think Prince Phillip was the first prince to even have a name. Did Cinderella's Prince ever have a name? Was it Charming? Ughk. Being married to a guy named Charming doesn't seem very charming to me.

'Beauty and the Beast' FTW just because of the Beast and how the whole story reminds me of Twilight.

Question: Was the movie, 'Anastasia' a Disney Film? I don't think so, but I could be wrong so I was just wondering...
Sorry, it was Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. Here's the IMDB link. . . . . . . .
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118617/
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:
AHHHH! The Swan Princess used to be like my favorite movie EVER. I forced my four-year-old sister to watch it the other day, too, just because i wanted to. :D She liked it though. Thumbelina is awesome, too.

I also liked The Pebble and the Penguin, which was also not Disney, but similar. Another one I watched obsessively. :mrgreen:
I love Swan Princess too!! Although the 2nd and 3rd one will never match up to the first.
One day at Target I found Swan Princess on dvd for $5. I was so excited and of course I bought it! I have that movie memorized. Ah, good times, good times.
And is it just me or are the frogs from Thumbelina super-scary?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com