Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Disney Movies

Post by roo-roo91 »

as do i.
it's the only thing that makes me laugh off that channel.
if i miss it i feel a bit empty.
XD.
i love perry.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

It is super funny! And doesn't even have to try hard to be funny either, unlike the other shows on that channel. I always miss it! The new episodes are on Fridays, I know that, but I can never remember! I did catch the one about Meap, though. Loved it. :lol:
Perry is the best part! I don't know how the show could make it without him! I'm going to see if it's on....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

yeah it doesn't have to try at all.
i love that sound he makes.
OMFG! IT'S ON TOON DISNEY WHERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it just came on.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Me too! I wish I could do that too! But the voice actor who does Perry does a pretty amazing job like his roles in Ben 10 (and I know that only cause my brother likes the show). :lol:

Aw man! I get all the crappy channels that show nothing I want to watch! Except Cartoon Network and that can be pretty awful, too, sometimes.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

awwwwwwwwwww.
it's going off. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
XD.
i don't like ben 10.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

At least you got to see it!
I don't either but it's one of my brother's favorite shows. Figures.
"Got it memorized?"
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cartoon networks dead too.
chowder, the marvelous misadventures of flap jack, total drama island/action and a few of their new "real" shows are the only things i watch.
nicks the only really alive network anymore
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

And Total Drama Action is originally Canadian, which means its really a Teletoon show! Gooooo Teletoon! Does anyone else remember those shows they would make based off the movies? Like Little Mermaid had one, and Lion King, and Alladin.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:And Total Drama Action is originally Canadian, which means its really a Teletoon show! Gooooo Teletoon! Does anyone else remember those shows they would make based off the movies? Like Little Mermaid had one, and Lion King, and Alladin.
I remember those. I used to watch the Little Mermaid and the Bugs Bunny as a baby show in the mornings.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Oh, I remember those! I loved watching Aladdin! Timon and Pumba was okay and I never cared for the Little Mermaid. I remember the show based off the 101 Dalmatians! It was a far cry from the movie, but I still loved it all the same. Hmm, maybe they should have done a show for Beauty and the Beast? It wouldn't have been all that hard to do.
"Got it memorized?"