The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by CiaoBella »

Little Black Book! Oh my goodness gracious I hated the crap out of that movie!

Not every movie I watch is a chick-flick (far from it, actually). But when I do go to see one, most of the time I expect it to be cute and fun and light and happy and feel-good. This movie was none of those things for me! Ugh. Watching it made me feel like punching myself in the face, just to have something else to do.

Also, Legally Blonde 2. Hated that film. But I loved the first one so much, which made the second one even more disappointing. I have decided that Legally Blonde 2 is a movie I might make my children watch when they are bad (and when they are in existence, since I don't have any... haha).
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Jumper - While I like Hayden Christenson, this move was unbearable. I tried to watch it twice over the weekend and couldn't get through it before turning (KS was in it though which surprised me).

Black Snake Moan - Horrible movie!!! I like Samuel L. Jackson but this was a really bad movie.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return isn't looking that great. Lol. Not that the original CotC was AMAZING, but it was a classic nevertheless.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Hancock! I love Will Smith and I think he is an amazing actor but this movie looked so cute but the story line was awful and the ending was just silly! I couldn't figure out if it was for like adults or kids. It almost had to much language for kids but the story line was to stupid for adults!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Annabanana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Annabanana »

Open water, I will NEVER put that movie in my dvd player ever again!
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Across The Universe
It's my friend's favorite movie, but I hated it. There was too much symbolism. It was pointless and the whole movie I had no clue what was happening.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

aw man..people keep saying movies I like lol. I enjoyed Jumper, and black snake moan, and I thought across the universe was ok too...oh well different strokes i suppose...
I absolutely hate There's Something About Mary and i hated Team America which everyone i know seems to love ( a few scenes were funny but i couldn't handle it and its the only movie i've ever walked out of the theater at!)
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Hancock! I love Will Smith and I think he is an amazing actor but this movie looked so cute but the story line was awful and the ending was just silly! I couldn't figure out if it was for like adults or kids. It almost had to much language for kids but the story line was to stupid for adults!
"Brothers and sisters don't kiss like that!", too bad we never saw the two of them actually kiss.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
SylvieGirl224
Wandering Through Town

Post by SylvieGirl224 »

Whoever hated Premonition, I completely agree. The whole movie was ridiculous, and the plot was completely see-through. I also hate The Ring 2. The first one was okay...but killer deer and the girl crawling up the well like Spiderman? Please.
Searching for my own Jacob...

I may be a dork, but I'm Taylor's dork! ;)
Dork Squad: Showtune Siren
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

SylvieGirl224 wrote:Whoever hated Premonition, I completely agree. The whole movie was ridiculous, and the plot was completely see-through. I also hate The Ring 2. The first one was okay...but killer deer and the girl crawling up the well like Spiderman? Please.
Aw, I like Premonition.
You know what's bad? You, me, and Dupree!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage