The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by roo-roo91 »

skylarblue wrote:
roo-roo91 wrote:But I've never heard of Glitter, I'm quite curious what crappy actor/actress/s starred in it?
Mariah Carey was in it, it was big film debut

Showgirls - with Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie from Saved By The Bell) was utterly craptastic, forgettable and very comical.
agreed, as for me? i'd say....
Night Shift.
it's just so wrong..
and annoying. my dad loves it though.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

Burn After Reading = Worst Movie EVER!!!!! I thought I would give it a chance and it completely disappointed me. Soon after that I switched to Netflix because I wasn't about to waste $5 a movie at Hollywood Video anymore!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

roo-roo91 wrote: Night Shift.
it's just so wrong..
and annoying. my dad loves it though.
That movie is pretty bad. UGH!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I know!
Funny story, my dad's old dvd copy of it got incredibly scratched up.
And he thought someone else took it and scratched it up or watched it and did something to scratch it up.
When truthfully, he had done that himself by watching it to death.
So, he had my brother calll places to get a new copy, NONE of the 4 or so stores he called had it in, the Best Buy he called didn't even sell it anymore. Then finally he called a Family Video and he ordered a copy of it for him.
He just got the copy a day or two ago.
I also think that the 'Lizzie Mcguire Movie' was terrible, mainly because I just hate Hillary Duff and because I watched like ten or so minutes of it on the Disney Channel and then changed the channel.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I was trying to think movies not put on here yet & thisis what I came up with.
I am usually a fan of romantic comedied but these were just TERRIBLE:
-Licencse to Wed
-Waitress
-Down with Love
-Intolerable Cruelty (I think that's the title it has George Clooney & Catherine Zeta Jones in it)

and then Hellboy. I usually like most superhero big action movies but I HATED this one.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Dragon Ball.

It isn't out yet but it doesn't have to be for me; the trailer alone was enough to show that it has little to no relation to the anime. Personally, I've always had a certain love for Dragon Ball and this is just another one of my favorite shows subjected to an awful movie.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
celeste24601
Settled in Forks

Post by celeste24601 »

The worst movie is Spaceballs!!! When my husband and I started dating he made me watch it, I went home 15 minutes into it.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

celeste24601 wrote:The worst movie is Spaceballs!!! When my husband and I started dating he made me watch it, I went home 15 minutes into it.
:o Are you kidding??? I think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...ahahaha :lol:
I respect your opinion, though...opinions can be so different when it comes to personal taste!
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

dimber wrote:
celeste24601 wrote:The worst movie is Spaceballs!!! When my husband and I started dating he made me watch it, I went home 15 minutes into it.
:o Are you kidding??? I think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...ahahaha :lol:
I respect your opinion, though...opinions can be so different when it comes to personal taste!
That was pretty bad. . . Except for Pizza the Hut. That was funny.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

threethings wrote:
dimber wrote:
That was pretty bad. . . Except for Pizza the Hut. That was funny.
it's been a while since i've seen it. but what from i remember, i almost pissed myself from laughing so hard watching it.