What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by Pel »

Who could you be?
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

I think I could be Alice because I'm short (4'11) and pale. I've also been told that I act like her. The only thing is that I have long dark dair but I did have short hair a few years ago.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I look NOTHING like any of the characters in Twilight! ? haha wow....i actually look like Mel from The Host...tan skin dark hair- and for matter that i actually really have no mental characteristics that match anyone either...cept for Bella's outlook on life and not really bothering to be with the "in" crowd- though she had confidence in herself as a person; someone whose honest.Anyways ACTING wise i really think i could pull off the character of bella; even though i really have nothing in common with her i was still able to really feel all the emotions she was going through and understand them and just really get into her mindset. Most of the time i felt like her decisions were reasonable- something i would've done in that situation. I have a tendency for being able to portray someone well if i try *so i'm told*....

I actually just thought of being able to play Leah. I totally get her and her frustration as well as heartbreak &bitterness. I know what it's like to have to watch someone you love move onto someone really close to you. IT BITES lol. Anyway I would definitely be able to do Bella or Leah...opposite ends of the spectrum i know- but i'm really complex like that i guess hehe.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
cidluen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cidluen »

I think that IF I went into a warlike plan to get in supermodel shape and had a couple plastic surgeries I could do Leah, since I already have the eyes, the skin-color (a bit darker, though) and the hair. Besides, I really like her, she's my girl :D . I don't think I could play another character, I just don't look like any of them.

PS: considering that Edi is playing Laurent, I might have a chance 8-) ... kidding.
Kyoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Kyoko »

I think that I would be a pretty good Alice, I'm short (4'10 and a half and yes the half counts!haha) I kinda act like her I guess. I get hyper pretty easilly so I guess that good. I always picture Alice as a hyper person. i also have short hair and am pale!
Team Ian: Beacuse he was the only one that wasn't a monster!

HEROES 9/22/08!!
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I could probably be a hybrid between Alice and Angela. Sometimes I can be really loud and outgoing, but sometimes I can be quiet and not want to put attention on myself.

...That's such a weird combination.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I think i could play Bella. I was even told that i look more like Bella then Kristen...
But i keep to myself most the time but i can still get along with a lot of different sort of people and i'm very sarcastic! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Reverie
Settled in Forks

Post by Reverie »

The only one I'd ever be able to pull off would be Rosalie I believe.. I am rocking the whole blonde hair thing.
Shannon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shannon »

I would say a mix between Bella and Angela... I am not tall like Ang, but am shyish and easy going. I look like Bella with longish brown hair, brownish hazel eyes and am 5'2.
AlkalineGabi
Settled in Forks

Post by AlkalineGabi »

Hmm I'd love to play Jane as she's wanna of my fave characters, i have short hair and fairly pale but I'm too tall.
Sleepwalking in Hollywood.I'm gonna steer clear.Burn up in your atmosphere.