Blue October

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Blue October

Post by BlueStarlight »

The first song of theirs I heard was "Into the Ocean." I have a good friend from highschool who knows Justin from back in the day!! She was at my house during Thanksgiving a few years ago, and "Into the Ocean" came on the Sirius channel we were listening to, and she got so excited, babbling about how she used to hang out with the band backstage in Austin... I was SO jealous!! LOL! It's ok, tho.

Yeah, I love "Calling You," "Hate Me," "Congratulations," "My Never..." *sigh* I'm going to get their new CD in March!!!

I did watch the podcast BD concert in NYC- I cried when he sang "My Never." After Steph said in an interview which page in BD it went to, I watched it again on YouTube, and blubbered some more. :(
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Stephenie got me into Blue October with Hate Me and Into the Ocean and I really love them, I'm going to ask for their CD's for Christmas as well as my new fav bands Abney Park and Dr. Steel.

My fav songs by them are: Drilled a Wire Through My Cheek, Razorblade, Calling You, Hate Me, Sound of Pulling Heaven Down, My Never, and Blue Sunshine.

I can't wait for the new CD
ImageImageImage
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

I love their song Into The Ocean. It makes me cry for some reason. It makes me think unhappy thoughts. I don't know. I can be be such a pessimist sometimes.
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

I wish they had gotten a song on the soundtrack. I just got it yesterday and I was thinking "Paramore has two songs on here and Blue October doesn't even have one, wth" but I'm hoping they'll have two on the New Moon sountrack if they ever make it into a movie because Hate Me and Into the Ocean work really good for New Moon.
ImageImageImage
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

I love them! Razorblade, Congratulations and My Never are my favourite songs. I can never really listen to them though cuz they make me wanna curl up in a ball and cry like a small sweetish baby. :cry:
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

The first Blue October song I heard was Hate Me, and I loved them ever since. When I found out Steph was into them too I freaked out! Just another reason to love them!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hello? Anyone here?

Well anywhoot I have always loved Blue October. Ever since I was nine and I was at my friend's house and her mom was playing The Answers. I still remember my firts Blue October, "Italian Radio". I've always loved this band, always will.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.