The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by Likeasunburn »

One of the Tulsa fans saw her yesterday. I swear if this is true then that poor girl has just lost her mind!

Five kids by 24? Seesh.

No wonder Taylor got a third job lol. Glad he gets to go home for 24 hours.

Edit: LMAO!!! http://img31.yfrog.com/i/dcoq.jpg/

"Wait... which band is this?..."
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

lol i saw that picture this morning and i was like.... Caption: "Oh my god, i am SO CONFUSED!!!!"

:)
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Wait....what Hellogoodbye thing? *blank look*

Ergh, pregnant again? Yikes. That's....wow. Kind of no comment here except a " :shock: " expression.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Taylor told people the other co-headlining band for the fall tour is Hellogoodbye, each band playing a 1 hour set.

...me no likey.

I bet you anything after the first few shows, they always have Hanson play last. As soon as the boys leave the stage more than half the crowd will get up and try to leave. :|
caszit

Post by caszit »

why are they doing a co headlining tour?
or do they always do that.....or if they don't always do that, why are they doing it now? :|

yeah i may rethink the whole 8 hour drive/hotel cost/winter jazz if that's the case, if they are on for an 1 and are co-ing.....but will see when they actually release the tour info....my brain is tried .... but i'm with Mimi - me don't likey:(
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i dont think theyve ever done it before. and i dont think i know why. *thinks* *thinks some more* okay, no, i have no idea.

im not too thrilled about it but it doesnt really affect me. unless you can tell theyre co-headlining on youtube videos, that is.

i dont really know why, but i thought this was pretty funny:)
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

is it sad that i never realized how much i like Tay's voice even when he's just talking until i just watched that video?

lol, do you suppose if i did that, i'd get free stuff from Arby's? :-P

And i don't know how i feel about the coheadlining. i mean. Hellogoodbye is OKAY, but i don't know if i like the combination.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Oh. I see. *disappointed*

Yeah, Hellogoodbye is just alright but I wouldn't be able to listen to them for an hour. Definitely not.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

"Next year... sometime."

You're killing me here, Taylor! Not cool! I like "next spring" a lot better. :?

I say he dials Bun E up and is like "Hey, dude! Does Cheap Trick need a co-headliner?"

Admit it, it'd be pretty dang awesome.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aw Amy, you didnt notice his voice before? you were missing out! i love his speaking voice, and thats unusual because i generally think people with british accents have nicer voices (Jude Law *melts*)

lol cheap trick + hanson? yeah, i dont think thats gonna happen. it'd be awesome though! imagine the fans at the shows. hmm. i actually dont really know cheap trick except for i want you to want me and some random songs i listened to a few months ago :oops: and i have 2 versions of the song on my ipod... but not the original *hides* :oops: :oops: