The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by aurelia92 »

they said they were adding more on myspace.

and the stand up stand up video is right on the h.net after the little intro video, and you can watch the other one when you click on the link that comes right after that, the link to preorder the EP
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

They're talking about adding more shows later on, but I was under the impression those would be Canada/International dates. Guess we'll see. I've got my fingers crossed for ya, Darlin!
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

What would I do with out you girls! I would be so lost in hanfan land!!!

I never waited after that first vid was over...

*Crosses fingers and mutters over and over* Please come to Calgary, please come to Calgary!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

O.M.G. I am so majorly out of the loop. Who can guess where I'm going to be on September 30th?? :D :D :D :D :D
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I'm not a big fan of that venue, but I can't bring myself to miss the kick-off, it's sort of a tradition. I've only missed one tour's opening night since TTA in 2000, so I'll see ya at Cains on the 30th!

Has anyone heard anything about a shipping estimate for the SETB dvd? I know a new newsletter went out last night, but my copy hasn't hit the inbox yet. :|
caszit

Post by caszit »

I got 3 of the same newletter sent to me. The newsletter was about SUSU and the rock bus.
My goodness the shipping on the ep is a lot, I don't even wanna know how much it's gonna be on SETB:/
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

im sorry, but how much is shipping usually for you guys? i paid 16€ for shipping for city of ashes, and that wasnt the fastest way. $8 just doesnt seem that much to me. (thats not supposed to sound mean, im sorry if it does:( )

i always get the newsletter 2 or 3 times, im used to it:P but yeah, they didnt say anything about the DVDs.

is the first concert at Cain's (i think thats what its called anyway..)? anyways, im a little jealous of you two. always am, but specially now that im all excited for the new music!
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Actually I should have made my question clearer, I meant to ask if anyone had heard an estimate on when the DVD's might ship. I pre-ordered at the MOE back in May, and I remember them saying we should get the DVD "in July"... which I guess I should have expected to mean October. :p

Normal domestic shipping rates usually range in the area of about $3-$6. Hnet shipping is usually a bit on the pricey side. I mean $9 on a $5 cd?...

The first show is at Cains Ballroom on Sept. 30th. They usually have the kick-off show in Tulsa. <3!!!

I got really lucky to be able to make it to this show. With my flyer miles I was about to book my plane ticket for only $62, and I convinced a co-worker to trade me those two days off in return for a long weekend the following week. She gets the better deal, but our boys are so worth the extra shift!
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Okay, so I won't be getting any new Hanson music on a cd for a while then.

And on Tokio Hotel America, we have little social groups and all that stuff, and one of the groups is Hanson/Tinted Windows. It's brand new, and doesn't have an owner. A friend of mine nominated me the owner. She says I've been a fan for a long time, and I'm like, "No, I really haven't. Not since I know a lot of people who've been fans since '97." Alas, she's still bent on me being the group owner.
Image <--click this
caszit

Post by caszit »

So I just went and looked at the per-sale for SUSU and to see what the shipping to Can. is, cause we are around 5 bucks more
then the US price. For the priority shipping it's $22.70 on a $5 cd. Umm holy Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters?! For ground shipping it's $2.85. Thank goodness for that!! At first I didn't see the cheeper choice, nearly had a heart attack! $27.70 for an EP! O.o