Big brother

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
garnetbeauty
Settled in Forks

Re: Big brother

Post by garnetbeauty »

skylarblue wrote:I think that now Michele has won POV, the whole game is up for grabs. I can get the After Dark feed and it is so boring to watch, nothing really happens.

I just cant wait to see who she will put up but I think that she will put Jordan. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens and how everyone will vote.

I think everyone is at the point to try and save themselves so it will be interesting.
oh tell me about it ...After Dark is so boring right now and with Jeff most likely leaving Thursday it will be even more boring.

I'm rooting for Michelle to win too, I just hope that Natalie doesnt get HOH thursday, that girl annoys me.

"I'm thankful for all those bumps in the road, for that is what makes us who we are"-Jenna "Garnetbeauty"
katie
Settled in Forks

Post by katie »

Big Brother has just been cancelled here in the UK, the season we are on now will be the second to last series! Gutted!!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

garnetbeauty wrote:I'm rooting for Michelle to win too, I just hope that Natalie doesnt get HOH thursday, that girl annoys me.

Bummer!! I'm so mad that Natalie got HOH. I bet they send Michelle home. She better win the POV. I feel so bad for Jordan and Jeff. And what the heck did Natalie mean when she kept saying, "This is for you Chema?" :evil:
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

NOOOO!
Jeff is gone.
First off, Natalie does not deserve to be there.
Piggy-backing off Jessie and Chima, then Kevin, does not count as getting to the final three.

Second, there's no reason Jeff should be gone. The fact that Natalie was like, "This is for you Jessie. Jeff, I'm voting for you." Annoyed me! I mean, I agree with what Kevin said...Jessie wasn't hit by a truck!

Get over it!

I'm hoping Michele wins now, I'm realizing how much I like her.

P.S. If you like Big Brother, join my site! http://bigbrotheronline.ownforum.org/index.php It's a role-playing thing.

PM me for more info!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I totaly agree with you DudeRocksTheTwilight! Natalie doesn't deserve it and her saying, "This is for you Chema" when she won HOH made me so mad. I am liking Michelle more and more also. I feel bad for her, she kinda is a loner in the house. I felt so bad for her husband when they were showing her crying and he couldn't do anything for her. :-( I really hope she wins.

I can't wait to see what happens when Jeff goes to the jury house. I'll be there will be some drama there.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hi Julie. I'm Derek by the way. ;)

Yeah, I'm waiting to see Jeff's arrival at the Jury House. I mean, Russell said he was going to like beat up Jeff in the Jury House, and since Lydia and Jessie are mad to I'm waiting to see.

Natalie should be gone. Anyone should be there over her, even Ronnie.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl