What was the last movie you saw?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
wannabealice
Settled in Forks

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by wannabealice »

Saw Adventureland two weeks ago - it was pretty good. I just watched Let the Right One In (rented from iTunes), this weekend. I wasn't sure I would like it, but I did. I believe it's a Swedish film with subtitles.
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

Watched ORPHAN today. Great movie! :)
Checkmate
Settled in Forks

Post by Checkmate »

I saw Into the Wild last night...GREAT movie!!! However, I thought Kristen would be in it more. But I thought it was really cool that she played guitar and sang in it.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Checkmate wrote:I saw Into the Wild last night...GREAT movie!!! However, I thought Kristen would be in it more. But I thought it was really cool that she played guitar and sang in it.
One of my favorite movies! I hope you didn't just watch it for Kristen, though. Her part wasn't that significant to the whole movie and the movie (and book) truly are amazing. Incredible movie.

I recently watched AI: Artificial Intelligence. I thoroughly enjoyed it, to be honest. I remember watching it when I was eight or nine, I believe. My parents hated it but I thought I liked it. And now that I saw it again nine years later, I really liked it.
Checkmate
Settled in Forks

Post by Checkmate »

Twilight<3 wrote:
Checkmate wrote:I saw Into the Wild last night...GREAT movie!!! However, I thought Kristen would be in it more. But I thought it was really cool that she played guitar and sang in it.
One of my favorite movies! I hope you didn't just watch it for Kristen, though. Her part wasn't that significant to the whole movie and the movie (and book) truly are amazing. Incredible movie.

I did originally get it because of KStew. I am trying to watch everything that everyone has done. I did realize after half way thru the movie and she wasn't really in it, that it was pretty insigificant. KStew aside...LOVED Emile in it. He ROCKED my world!!!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I saw this for the first time last week. I didn't really know what it was about very much, but wow. It was really really good! It was totally tragic, but the guy who played Chris I thought was excellent. It was one of those movies that stay with you; you constantly think about it!!

I'd defo recomend it! I think I'm gonna read the book now too.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

you know the last movie I saw is twilight..... :oops: Watched it two week ago with my mom....
I don't watch movie that much...and I don't go to the movies much..
The last movie I saw in the theatre was Harryp Potter and the half blood prince...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Shaun Of The Dead. I watched it with my class :o It wasn't educating at all!! ;) However, it was a great break from the usual studies, with all its funny/scary gore.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

ok, so i just finished "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373469/
i was left with mixed emotions on this one... my main feeling is just confusion i guess... (could have something to do with how tired i am but)
the weird thing is that i sat through the whole movie thinking it was some sort of Bolt twist to it (you know the disney movie about the dog that does not know its beeing filmed)
for thoose who have not seen kiss kiss bang bang, its all about this guy that stumbles in to an audition and gets to go to LA to play a part as a detective. he ends up attending detective classes with this dude for the day and some really weird stuff happens.. then he gets told that he's not getting the role in the movie after all. but still, murder and damsels in distress ect still keeps landing in his lap.

so... can you blame me? :P maybe i am just wierd, but i was so expecting the camra people to jump out from somewhere and yell "suprise! we have been filming this whole time! the movie is done now" :P is any of this making sense? or should i just give up and go to bed? :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

VampireAlternative wrote:Shaun Of The Dead. I watched it with my class :o It wasn't educating at all!! ;) However, it was a great break from the usual studies, with all its funny/scary gore.
:shock: REALLY? Itsl ike, super-R! Well, not super. But it wasn't a movie I needed to see. Could've watched all the good parts on Youtube.

Speed Racer- I forgot that Speed is a cutie, and I love his theme song at the end.