What was the last movie you saw?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by funkidiva »

^^ I remember laughing to that line in the cinema haha.

re The Day After Tomorrow - I dont like those sort of disaster films as I end up feeling so sad and depressed at the end. Im too sensitive perhaps and feel too much empathy. Mind you, rather that than feel nothing.

Got an old Nicholas Cage film to watch sometime soon - Matchstick Men.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I watched Sleepy Hollow (in French) for my French class. Tim Burton rules! I can't wait for Alice In Wonderland!! :D
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Surrogates. The twist at the end was a shocker. But something about the movie left me hanging. *shrugs*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

just saw Zombieland with my boyfriend.. what can i say.... it was funny and a little bit gross :P definitely not for the faint hearted. but cool and worth a watch if your stomach can take it.
Imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1156398/
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

The tournament, if you've seen the "The Condemned" and you liked it then this movie will suit you. Besides Kelly Hu is in it. Kelly Hu! *drools* more than any reason to watch it.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Stephanie
Settled in Forks

Post by Stephanie »

The last movie I saw must have been... "Finding Neverland"!

I really, really liked it a lot. Dont understand what took me so long to see it. It made me cry a few times.. Its a movie I could watch again!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I saw angels and demons last night..... It was really good...
I hadn't read the book only the first few chapters.. but the movie was really nice...

kept my head away from twilight and new moon for a few hours.... ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

haha, Fired up sooo funny! recommended for all that what to spend a night laughing at pointlessness :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

The first half of the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. The Colin Firth one? Yeah, purely because of him I am now firmly on Team Darcy. He's exceedingly handsome... :D Now to watch the second half...
Speaking of P&P, watching these just make me all the more excited for a movie Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Post by dragon620026 »

I watched the forth kind. It was pretty cool. However, my sister would always tell me not to look at the previews because I would get to scared. So by the time i got to the movies she had already pumped me up so much into thinking that it was a very scary movie. However, it really wasn't. Sure there were some desturbing parts but all was well.

Before that I saw paranormal activity. Paranormal activity is not scary. It's creepy then it's scary when you get home.
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"