Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kat_Mac
Learning to Love Green

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by Kat_Mac »

Have you got OUaT season two now then? Season 1 hadn't finished here yet! I love it so far though.

Ahh okay cool!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Omg the season finale was CRAZY! I am so happy that Paul Wesley/Stefan is going to have such an excited storyline! Poor Stefan has been tossed around, but now it seems like he has something exciting lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

watching episode 2. omg, all these dopplegangers have me sooo confused, lol!!! and eww damon and elena!!! ugh!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I am absolutely in awe over Paul Wesley's acting this season! Whether he's Stefan with no memory, tortured Stefan, or the evil, but hilarious Silas, he has nailed it!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I know this thread hasn't been active lately, but incase anyone ever decides to stop by they can read this lol!

I am losing interest in TVD :/! After last season where Stefan (Paul Wesley) was once again tossed around like an insignificant person and Damon and Elena got everything they wanted, I'm tired of seeing how everything repeats itself. Sure Damon and Elena suffered a bit at the end, but I hate how that was made a big deal, but everything Stefan went through seemed to be overlooked. I am not interested in seeing the same storylines being repeated or characters being pushed around (even though I am very excited to see Alaric coming back) I am not planning on watching the next season.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

so sorry to hear that. i still have hope for a good season this year. i am looking forward to the 'steroline' story they were kinda hinting about at comic con this year. i am really not hard to please. i don't look for much..... keep me on the edge of my seat, :banghead: biting my nails (not literally, stopped that habit years ago), :rant: screaming at the tv and counting the minutes till the next episode and i am happy.

I figure since i am not a writer and not at all creative, :write: i wouldn't have been able to think of half of the stuff they do. i'd probably be completely unoriginal and basically stick to the storyline of the book series. the fact that they have gotten this far and on the cw...the network with the most endangered shows on tv (besides fox or upn).....tells me that they are pretty fantastic!!! :clap: :lol: but thats just my opinion.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms