Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by funkidiva »

Any idea when the next series starts?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Hello Room,
I am a Vampire Diaries newborn... I just watched the first five episodes yesterday, so now I am hooked. I cannot really add anything here because I don't really know the series. As far as I got in the series, the girl (can't remember her name) just found out that Stefen is a vampire. I LOVE Damon. Such a bad...*well you know*.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^ haha, welcome to the TVD thread :) Elena Gilbert is the main character, as well as Stefan and Damon Salvatore. :)

Let's remember to keep spoilers inv regular watchers! :)

TVD news! Let's see...

Stefans Diaries: Bloodlust is out! Go pick it up at your nearest bookstore, and you can find the synopsis here.

Episode 2.12 (The Descent) synopsis is out! Read below, obviously spoiler-filled
[DOOM, GLOOM AND PERSONAL GROWTH — Stefan has his own ideas about Elena’s new plan for the future. While Damon tries to get the truth out of Jules, he asks Elena to keep an eye on Rose, a situation that turns unexpectedly dangerous. Caroline and Matt try to be honest about their feelings for one another, and Tyler’s reaction to Caroline’s generosity comes as a surprise to her. Damon struggles to hide his true feelings when a life-and-death crisis hits him harder than he expected.]

New promotional poster featuring the swoon-worthy Damon Salvatore/Ian Somer(sexy)halder!

Episode 12 (The Descent) episode stills are out! :D

New LJ Smith contest! This time it's for a Black Rose, featured in The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls. 10 lucky fans will win the Black Rose, and one will win a Gold Rose. Details and an entry form can be found here. Good luck!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Thank you for the delicious picture of Ian rapid_reader1 :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

More Vampire Diaries have been announced.... I am SOOOO going to this, and can't wait!!!! :D
EyeCon
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Yes, thank you very so much for the yummy Damon poster, rapid_reader1. I saved it as my desktop at work. LOL, I needed a boost!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Haha thats what I have done too cullengirl :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

It seems as though for the moment I'm the only team Stefan member here lol! I really need Paige to come back and post lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I saved the Ian promo pic on my computer too! :lol:

Another synopsis, this one for episode 2.13: Daddy Issues:
[CHOOSING SIDES — Johnathan Gilbert’s (guest star David Anders) return to Mystic Falls comes as an unhappy surprise to Elena, Jenna and Damon. Caroline lets Stefan know about her conversation with Tyler, and Stefan does his best to reach out to a confused and conflicted Tyler. Jeremy comforts Bonnie after her disturbing conversation with Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin). When Jules (guest star Michaela McManus) takes a hostage, the situation quickly escalates into a violent confrontation.]

Another promo pic, but this one has yet to officially come on in HD :( Sorry! Caroline, Elena, Damon, Stefan promotional poster

Last but not least, Candice Accola and Nina Dobrev represented TVD at the Winter TCA Panel: Kick-Why are we talking about a donkey? Woman of the CW! See pictures here!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I have just finished reading book 4 The Reunion and have ordered the next 2 books. Has anyone read Stefan's Diaries yet? Just wondered whether to find them at my local library...

From reading the books Ive come to realise that the TV series is very different from the books and they definately have to be treated as two different things. In the books Im still Team Damon though hehe :D