Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

I wish we had one of those aging computer things that you get a picture of someone (Jackson), then it shows you what they would look like as they grow older. They had one on this tv show called 'honey, we're killing the kids' Then we could see what Jackson would look like aged 40. Wonder if it would work with a car, so we could see what ductee looked like pre-ducttape, and later on in life, post-ducttape.

I guess it could be worse. Jackson could play a recorder and the poor child could have been called Cordie or something.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i would still think Jackson will look awesome when he's 40! right now he's 24 and he looks younger than his age.. and yes i wish we have that system wherein we can scan a pic and check what would he REALLY look like when he's 40.. but i really thing he'll still look awesome (ok i already said it! lol)

well pretty much he resembles johnny depp, so maybe he'll look like him... and i think he'll look like River Phoenix when he's 30...

yeah recording COrdee.. ok.. i prefer Harmie!! LOL
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Holy cow, Jackson is 24? He so does not look like it! I could of sworn he was like 22 or something. Yeah, he kind of does look like Johnny Depp. I wouldn't see that as a bad thing! (Of course Jackson is cuter!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yes indeed he's 24... but to me he looks way younger.. i thought he's just 18 or something..
so i was hesitant to obsess over him... but luckily.. his birthday is december 21, 1984...
(take note he's sagittarius.. like me!! ) and then there was love!! hahahah
i mean he couls play a 16 year old high school student now without doing too much make up..
hmmm there BABY FACE! the word is baby face.. Jackson's Baby Face!!

and check this out!!

http://jackson-rathbone.com/?p=537

none has posted yet! COME ON JOF'S!!! let's make it to 100!!! shiny new thread for JRATH!!!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

WHEW! I finally made it on! My stinkin' internet connection messed up last night (damn modern conveniences...) and was still acting up this morning, but luckily all is good now!
Kristiner, I totally heart you for putting up a JRath album. Yay!! He is the epitome of male perfection. (And for some reason I didn't know you had a Daniel Gale album, so that totally made my day that much brighter!)
Hey Kimmy! Sorry I was away for so long!
You know what's funny is every time I see "JRath" I always think of "Jareth" a la Labyrinth. Which isn't necessarily such a bad thing cuz if they ever re-did that movie I could totally see Jackson as the sexiest Jareth ever!
Man, I am so warm for his form...
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

OMJR MANDY!!!!!! well yeah sometimes we technology s*cks big time!!

Labyrinth !!! OMJR.. how could i forget that?! i was able to see it after 5 years it was released!! (duh! i was born 1986!) and JARETH is David Bowie... and DAVID BOWIE is one og Jackson's Fave singer!!!and that movie was one of my fave movies of all time!!!! great great ! that brighten up my day!!! woot woot!!

and indeed! JACKSON RATHBONE.. sexiest JARETH EVER!!!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kimmy. I say this with the utmost seriousness: if possible, I love you even more for loving Labyrinth.
OMJR!!! Yeah I was born in 1984 and I have been obsessed with that movie since I was a little girl. My family always teased me for wearing out the VHS (yikes, remember those?) cuz I watched it almost everyday.
Yeah I know Jackson is a big Bowie fan, part of the reason I thought he'd probably jump at the chance to play Jareth.
OH could you imagine if they ever did a re-make? Jackson as Jareth, all mysterious and sexy in a totally dark way. That seems right up his alley, doesn't it? ;)
Image Image
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Lol, hello Mandy. Gah, you guys have been preventing me from posting for the past 2 replies. :roll:

Only 6 pages away, ahhhh. Kimmy, you're the same age as my sister!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

6 more pages...
6 more pages...
6 more pages...

Ok anyways. Isn't it funny how (well aside from Rob and Taylor) we'll be the only other cast thread that made it to a second page? That's kinda cool, especially considering how ridiculously tiny Jackson's part was in Twilight.
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

Emma: well i'm your sis here... :D and btw.. you PINAY?

Mandy: I LOVED YOU MORE too!! now that you reminded mye of my childhood obsession (well VHS came in the philippines 1996.. so we're still using betamax) BUT I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!

Jackson played a vampire... and if this dream will come true... OMJR.. A goblin!!! another character that he'll make look better (no offense david bowie, Jackson is hotter than YOU!)

and 6 more pages!!!

Edit: yeah considering 6 lines and lots of deleted scenes with him.. well we can't deny he's great!!!
ImageImage