Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

OH No! That poor child! Kimmy how could you plant that into that ladies brain! :lol:

That is a total bummer you can't see the videos! They are totally awesome!

Hi everybody! I'm back! I guess nothing to exciting happened in Jackson world while I was away!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

oh no kimmy! :lol: that child is going to be scarred for life. Maybe one day her mum will tell her that she found her name from someone working in (wherever you work), and she will track you down.

Do you mean the youtube videos? My youtube and my headphones are working (for once) so it's a good time for me to see them :D
I'm off to watch them now

jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

only if that girl knew the real story behind harmie!!
i just told her that my mom plays harmonica.. so there..
of course i'm not gonna tell her that
"harmie is the harmonica, jackson plays.. you know i wanna replace that and kiss jackaon!"

and poor girl.. her mom must GOOGLE HARMIE SO SHE CAN READ THIS THREAD!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I think I would rather be named after Jackson's Harmie instead of some random girl my mom talked to who's mom plays the harmonica!

You should have told the lady to google Harmie. Ok maybe not.

Yes, the Youtube videos!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

sachael wrote:only if that girl knew the real story behind harmie!!
i just told her that my mom plays harmonica.. so there..
of course i'm not gonna tell her that
"harmie is the harmonica, jackson plays.. you know i wanna replace that and kiss jackaon!"

and poor girl.. her mom must GOOGLE HARMIE SO SHE CAN READ THIS THREAD!
Wait, what have I missed? Is there a girl somewhere out there with the name, Harmie? Yes, she may not understand it now but heck! If I were her, I'd be proud to tell people the origin of my name.

"Yeah so...I'm named after something that Jackson Rathbone loved to play with his mouth. ;)" well...maybe not that provoking! Haha
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok let me just say I'm sorry I was away all day and now everyone is asleep! :cry: But I did see the message about the sign I need to have Jackson hold when I take a picture with him. I really really hope I can make it to San Fran, and if so then I'm all over the sign!

And also, hello to Emma! I'm Mandy, but I think Sarah already mentioned that...

Anyhoo, Sarah I love your new avi! Very drool worthy :P
And those vids you posted? BEAUTIFUL! That one where they ask each of the cast which cereal they would be, Jackson was totally hyper and adorable about his answer. I will be sure to keep original Cap'n Crunch always stocked in my apartment! Oh and Kellan was kinda cute too how he was the first to practically shout his answer. LOL
I noticed 100monkeys play the 24K Lounge quite a bit, and those vids from the last show (Jan. 20) were super close-up which was VAIR VAIR nice ;)
I would totally volunteer to strum Jackson's guitar while he plays harmie. And yes I did mean that to sound just a tad bit dirty :twisted:

OH! And Kimmy! That is the best story I've ever heard about the whole lady at work and Harmie name thing. That would make a great story to relay to Jackson, no?
Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

First off, congratulation, JOFs! You're almost to a new thread!

Okay, so the real reason I stopped by was because I was thinking about Ductee today. (Yeah, I was bored.) Rob recently traded in his Ductee-level car (from what I hear, a duct-taped bumper wasn't the worst of its issues) for a new car. So I started wondering if, maybe, Jackson has a new car, too? (This might explain why he hasn't responded to your myspace messages.)

But then I was thinking, where would Ductee go when Jackson no longer wanted her? The answer: Ladies, what if Ductee is out there, somewhere, waiting for someone to buy her? What would you do if you had the chance to buy Jackson's dear old Ductee? Beautiful Ductee, whose driver's seat has cradled Jackson's tushee on many a drive could cradle your tush, too!

The search for Ductee must continue with renewed determination!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Has anyone checked eBay yet? Maybe Ductee is hiding out there? :lol:

Oh yeah and ok so..you guys broke me down. I decided to add a Jackson album to my Myspace.
I don't have that many pics yet, and I know you guys have seen them all a million times, but it's a start..right? Lol. Check it out if you really want to: http://www.myspace.com/welcome2disturbia

I also have 351 pics of Rob on there if anyone likes him too? Cause he is my #1 crush, so..ya know. Oh #1 Crush is a good song. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Why would Jackson no longer want ductee? What if she didn't sell? What if there was a spare place in car heaven (the car crusher)? Nooooooo!

By the time the girl who may be called harmie is old enough to want to know the origin of her name, Jackson will be quite a lot older. I'm pitying that girl more and more every time I log in :lol:

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

well if the girl will be like 16 (time that she'll be curious where her name really came from) and jackson will be 40... DUH??? 40?? Jackson will still be as hot as hell (imagine, Johnny Depp.. DUH?) ... who wouldm't want to be named after the musical instrument that Jackson sticks to his mouth... *daydreams*

and MANDY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! you know your mission, meet jackson in san fran and ask about ductee and harmie.. make sure that he'll know about us.. and myspace..

AND THE POSSIBILITY DUCTEE BEEING SOLD??? oh no!! no not yet... not now..

DarkMuse: ohhh jackson pics.... AWWWWW!!!!

and 7 more pages.... SHINY NEW THREAD!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!