Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

I agree with all of you, but I couldn't help but imagine him just a teensy bit more muscular. (she wrote that Edward seemed thin when Bella saw him next to Emmett.

oh ya, totally unrelated but I imagined Jasper more muscualr as well - he was built more like Robert Pattinson.
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

^ Yeah when reading the book I thought of him as some massive meat head jock but Kellan fits the role regardless of his body mass--it's more realistic than him being the actual size of a grizzly bear. I love in the movie he says " She thinks we cheat" and he has this sinister edge to his voice love him :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
modelisous
Settled in Forks

Post by modelisous »

He was definately my favourite, he just nailed Emmett!
Everything about him seemed to work, with the others, I thought they had on and off bits, like they'd be so perfect and then turn all awkward and freaky in the next scene! I never saw that happen with Emmett, at all, and had a new found appreciation for him by the end. :D
The truth is a terrible thing don't you think?
- You Me At Six

TEAM EDWARD + ROBERT
EITHER WAY, THEIR BOTH GORGEOUS!

I <3 the Cullens (particuarly the guys, damn how hot can they get?)
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

He was great. Not the Emmett I imagined - I had something like Tom Welling in mind. But Kellan was awsome and he's such a cute guy. That goofy grin of his in the kitchen was great.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Ahh! KELLAN! What's his next project, does anyone know (Besides 90210. Yeah major :ugeek: here.. :D :lol: I have a 4 year old, so there's not alot of time to look this stuff up.. :oops: )? I will always see him as Emmett, but I'm drooling all over myself, looking for more of that hot man-beast named Kellan!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Kellan was the perfect choice for Emmett, I love him. When Bella first saw the Cullens and they were cooking and Rosalie was like 'Is she even Italian' and Emmett answered, 'her names Bella' it was so funny, something only Emmett can say. :D
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

shanon - we talked about this over in the EDC, I can't believe you missed it but it might have been during your sickenss and you missed it. He is suppose to be filming Warriors in PA. I read in an interview that he said after Holloween he was flying out to start shooting.

Also, he did a movie this year called Deep Winter where is a snowboarder who sets out with a friend to tackle this big mountain in Alaska. I comes out on DVD at the end of January. He has co-lead status, so alot of Kellan face time.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I imagined him with longer hair, and a bit bigger, but he has a good personality.

Love the line where they say;
"Is she even italian?"
"Her name's Bella"
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I loved Kellan as Emmett!! I think he got Emmett's personality and humor down very well. Now, whenever I see that commercial with Kellan for Hillary Duff's fragerance I get mad when they stop showing Kellan and go back to Hillary.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

he's in one of her music videos, forgot which ones, will find it now and pause it on him for a while lol!!