Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I was not, however, a very big fan of their choice in lipstick for her. Its a very minimal detail but it did urk me. Her skin is tan so it didn't really work for her, in my opinion. Other than that...curves. Yummy! :P
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

OMG! She is sooo curvy! She is really pretty too, I wish they would have chosen a different color lipstick too! It made her face not match...that sounds freakish. It was like, her skin was SO pale, and her lips were dark.
ImageImage
E<3B
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

Her makeup and haircolor definitely could have been done better imo. That being said I think that she does a great job of making her character 'spicy' and does a great job of conveying that attitude!
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

^Totally not Nikki related, but your avatar picture MUST be from early photo shoots.. I feel like her hair is loooooong there. Haha.

Love me some Nikki! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I reall liked Nikki as Rosalie. She got the evilness, b****ness off Rosalie down! Those evil looks & her attitude were great! Sure she wasn't exactly like I pictured her but she still a very pretty lady. (And you have to remember that the beautiness of Rose is from Bella's perspective.) I really liked her & look forward to her at the end of NM (the apology & the vote)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I liked her as Rosalie, although she looks nothing like her normally - tanned and a brunette, they did quite a good job making her look vampirish. Apart from the foundation on her neck not matching her face. She also has evil eyes and I think she's a good actress - I'd like to see more of her in NM.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
shinyredvolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by shinyredvolvo »

She did an AMAZING job at Rosalie. She had such a classy, old fashioned sexy-ness to her. I loved that they put her in such high heels, she pulled off being a tall sexy real women. Does anyone know how tall she really is?

I do feel the make up was a little off. I hope they make some changes to it in New Moon. The good thing they have going for them with the girls is that fact Bella talks about all the make up they have and how girly they are. So at least can change Rosalie's lipstick and such with out taking away from the fact vampires are frozen a certain way.

Oh and I love it when she breaks the bowl when Bella comes over.
the color Edwards car would be if Alice picked it out
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

I really, REALLY like Nikki as Rose.

In the movie, I could almost feel the hatred radiating off of her to Bella. Like, when she shattered the glass bowl and just GLARED at Bella- I could feel the glare from where I sat! It was almost as bad as the Glare Billy gave Edward! (And trust me, NOTHING tops that glare.) And when she was talking back to Edward, you could really see that she didn't give anything about Bella. I seriously felt sorry for Kristen having to be the receiver of all that harshness. ;)

Rose was such an icy and unforgettable character in the book, and I think Nikki really brought that out of the book and onto the screen. But when I met her at the Twilight tour, she was all smiles and niceness. It was a little disconcerting to see Nikki at the signing then see her as Rose on screen. I would've had a multiple identity crisis if I were her! ;)

But over all, I am extremely pleased with Nikki's performance as Rose!
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I was not, however, a very big fan of their choice in lipstick for her. Its a very minimal detail but it did urk me. Her skin is tan so it didn't really work for her, in my opinion. Other than that...curves. Yummy! :P
I know..she does have a "va, va voom!!" kind of body. I tell you what kind of irks me, is her wig..I really hope that on film it will look better, but right now it is just not working for me because it is blatantly obvious that she is wearing a wig.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Shame about her hair and skin :(
Other than that she was spot on! Moohahahhahah :twisted: Nikki sure knows how to give the evils.
Her wig for New Moon looooks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. :D Can't wait.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart