Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by stellar87 »

ana; wrote:aghh.
i know.

i haven't been alone for long.
i had a bf for 9 months, and after a while I dated a guy for 2 months.. until september.
so, i could wait, i guess haha.

what I picture the most, is that I smoke.
so, after seeing that Rolling Stones picture.
all I could think of was the morning after,
both smoking a cigarrete.
and me wearing the boy's infamous white shirt.

that's like ever girls fantasy. (minus the cigarretes, bad habit)
haha I love you! I have no husband to stuggle up next to. :cry: I do have a bf but he's away at college in another state. He doesn't find my Rob obsession too amusing. haha And my word, now I'm thinking about biting Rob's lip, thanks so much for that! And also, the morning after...smoking...wearing his shirt and possibly stealing his boxers/boxer-briefs so he has to get up naked...(briefly in boxers, right?)...ahh what a good image that is.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

While we're talking about age/availability/Rob fantasies...

Rob is only 2 years and 24 days older than me... which I think is a very appropriate age difference, wouldn't you agree? :D

I'm single, Rob! Look me up ;)

Seriously though... why is that there are NO guys at my college who are anywhere near Rob's deliciousness? And why are there no guys in like, the WORLD who are that delicious, for that matter?? It's not fair!

I don't know how many of you guys have met him in person, but when I met him during the Hot Topic tour, it literally took every ounce of self control I had not to just jump on him :lol: (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a LITTLE... I'm not THAT crazy! ;) )

I have been driving my friends INSANE lately... I obsess over Rob constantly (fortunately I have 3 other friends who do as well... so I'm not alone! ;) ) *sigh* Not only is he absolutely DAZZLING, but he's just so sweet and funny and humble and down-to-earth! I hope all this sudden fame doesn't go to his head! He needs to stay exactly as he is <3

Okay, I'm done now :D
Last edited by CastMeNotAway on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

stellar87 wrote:
i know.

i had a bf for 9 months, and after a while I dated a guy for 2 months.. until september.

haha I love you! I have no husband to stuggle up next to. :cry: I do have a bf but he's away at college in another state. He doesn't find my Rob obsession too amusing. haha And my word, now I'm thinking about biting Rob's lip, thanks so much for that! And also, the morning after...smoking...wearing his shirt and possibly stealing his boxers/boxer-briefs so he has to get up naked...(briefly in boxers, right?)...ahh what a good image that is.
aww.
i know how that feels. with my 9 months bf we were away for about 2 months, and it sucked big time.
the emotional part is always hard, and the physical, don't even get me there.

i remember seeing Tyra's biting video, and I was literally hyperventilating and biting my lip.
like, wow, i wanted to be her. only having him breathing on my neck, that's enough for me forever.
that's always so hot.

i have a funny story.
this weekend i decided to hang out with my girl bestfriend.
she came over, and we had wine and just talked and watched some movies.
the wine really got to us, and we were so stressed about being ALONE.
there's something about alcohol that gets you hornyx100.
so we were like GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD WE NEED SOMEONE.
she loves Twilight, but she hasn't finished the first book, so I decided to put the Kissing Scene for her on the laptop.
it was the funniest and hottest thing ever.
she was like, eyes wide open, she couldn't even finish watching it!
she's lilke "JUST HIS BREATHING IS TURNING ME ON, HOW DO YOU DO THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW ANA?".
i was like "you know, if we can't have it, we gotta watch it".

funniest thing ever.

i have this video, to feed the dirty minds.
haha, it's a wild interview with the Twilight cast.

http://www.spunk-ransom.com/?p=1149

"It's the best type of sex"

Oh my..
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Ahh!! Don't know if this was posted yet or not because I am too lazy to read every single post..BUT..March 27, 2009 Little Ashes, with my boyfriend R.P., is released!!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

ana; wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
i know.

aww.
i know how that feels. with my 9 months bf we were away for about 2 months, and it sucked big time.
the emotional part is always hard, and the physical, don't even get me there.

i remember seeing Tyra's biting video, and I was literally hyperventilating and biting my lip.
like, wow, i wanted to be her. only having him breathing on my neck, that's enough for me forever.
that's always so hot.

i have a funny story.
this weekend i decided to hang out with my girl bestfriend.
she came over, and we had wine and just talked and watched some movies.
the wine really got to us, and we were so stressed about being ALONE.
there's something about alcohol that gets you hornyx100.
so we were like GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD WE NEED SOMEONE.
she loves Twilight, but she hasn't finished the first book, so I decided to put the Kissing Scene for her on the laptop.
it was the funniest and hottest thing ever.
she was like, eyes wide open, she couldn't even finish watching it!
she's lilke "JUST HIS BREATHING IS TURNING ME ON, HOW DO YOU DO THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW ANA?".
i was like "you know, if we can't have it, we gotta watch it".

funniest thing ever.

i have this video, to feed the dirty minds.
haha, it's a wild interview with the Twilight cast.

http://www.spunk-ransom.com/?p=1149

"It's the best type of sex"

Oh my..
Rob SHOULD NOT be allowed to talk about sex. I'm just a tool...a big hard tool. hahaha He drives me insane!! I want him. lol :lol: "Just his breathing is turning me on"...haha that's awesome. I was watching Tyra last night and text my bf saying Rob just bit Tyra's neck, I want to be her. All he replied with was...classy. lol I told him I couldn't help it. I still loved him but I just can't handle the hottness that is Robert Pattinson. There's no denying it. :D
ImageImage
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

^^^^^Yeah so that interview..was not really feeling the F-bomb in there. I just don't like that word (even though I say it when I get really mad like when driving)

That being said, I thought it was the funniest interview I have seen with the cast. They just seemed so much more relaxed. I loved how Edi was like, "WHOA..Hello!" After Carrie said f**k. :lol:
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

^^

Hahaha.
That poor bf.
but whatever, they can fantasize over Jessica Alba, Heidi Klum or Megan Fox.
I fantasize over Robert, easy.

Just wathing him say the word "sex"
is a difficult thing.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

hehe, exactly! My bf decides to drool over Alessandra Ambrosio so Rob is more than fair game. :D Although, last night he did say "do I ever honestly drool like you do though?". I found that amusing. Yeah...I'm not very nice. lol

Funny thing, I thought it was funny to hear them all say the f-word. Especially Rob in his accent. And I agree Ana, just watching/hearing him say the word sex is torture. Again, we're back to the licking, biting, and hair pulling thoughts. haha Wow...this thread should really have a r rated warning. :lol:
ImageImage
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

ana; wrote:^^

is a difficult thing.
Oh, I totally agree!! I love all the interviews when he talks about sex. Holy Freakin Moly!!! And when he's asked about "no bed" in his (Edward's) room...that look he gives when he says, "...just go to her place..." and in his accent!!! OMR!! He can come to my place anytime!!! My hubby's gone a lot. HAHAHAHA!!!

And stellar87, I think my son (yes! I'm THAT old!! my "son" not brother) has limewire. I'll see if he can send it to me, thanks!! I sooo want to bite his lip too!!! Everytime he bites it, I'm like....Ohhhhhhhh, come on....just a little nibble....please? :lol:

I'm not even going to tell you all how close in age my YOUNGEST son is to Rob. You will think poorly of me!! :twisted:

EDIT: I agree about this thread should have an R rating :lol: , but maybe we should tone it down for the young girls on here. I could get really out of control talking about Rob if I'm not careful!!

EDIT2: But before we do :D , my favorite part of that "******" interview was when Rob said he was "...a big, hard tool". :shock: Come on Rob!!! What are you trying to do to me!!!!!!?????
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

edward4ever wrote:
ana; wrote:^^

is a difficult thing.
Oh, I totally agree!! I love all the interviews when he talks about sex. Holy Freakin Moly!!! And when he's asked about "no bed" in his (Edward's) room...that look he gives when he says, "...just go to her place..." and in his accent!!! OMR!! He can come to my place anytime!!! My hubby's gone a lot. HAHAHAHA!!!

And stellar87, I think my son (yes! I'm THAT old!! my "son" not brother) has limewire. I'll see if he can send it to me, thanks!! I sooo want to bite his lip too!!! Everytime he bites it, I'm like....Ohhhhhhhh, come on....just a little nibble....please? :lol:

I'm not even going to tell you all how close in age my YOUNGEST son is to Rob. You will think poorly of me!! :twisted:

EDIT: I agree about this thread should have an R rating :lol: , but maybe we should tone it down for the young girls on here. I could get really out of control talking about Rob if I'm not careful!!
No, no, no. This a judgement free thread when it comes to expressing your love for Rob. haha No matter what age you are! I will not think badly about anyone that find Robert as sexy and undeniable screwable (opps, that's not toning it down, is it?) as I do.
And my bf lives in another state...my bed is open allll the time. hehe :twisted:

EDIT - Poor Rob if here were to ever read this. What would he think? hahaha Actually...on second thought. Not poor Rob...lucky Rob. I'm sure he'd think we were all crazy as hell but still who wouldn't love the thought of numerous people wanting you? haha
ImageImage