Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward22
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by TeamEdward22 »

LOVE Rob Pattinson as Edward!

I'll admit when I first heard Rob was Edward I was a little shocked. Only because I had never considered him...

After seeing him in hair and makeup he flawlessly fit my vision of Edward. I can't see anyone else better for the part. He is amazing.
JACOB BLACK
wishes he sparkled in the sun.
twilightrocksmysocks
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightrocksmysocks »

Okay,so i started reading twilight like 3 weeks ago...and i finnished breaking dawn about two weeks later. (I just couldnt stop READING!! =D) anyway... I went on to the movie website and saw all the pictures and have seen just about all the interveiws.. and each time i watch the interveiws, and trailers, and re-read the books Robert seems more and more perfect! Some people complain that he's sooo not edward like, and i totally disagree! I mean seriously have you heard him talk? lol. i think he will be an AWESOME eadward(anthony mason cullen). He seems more and more edward like all the time!
is that true for anyone else??
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I was upset at first. Then I saw RP in his wardrobe and started drooling all over my keyboard. :lol:

I threw a fit though with my friend when we noticed that his eyes were not the right color on the EW magazine that he and Kristen were on. Then I went directly online and noticed that he has the right color in the movie. So that was a huge relief.

<3
-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
cabingurl
Settled in Forks

Post by cabingurl »

TeamEdward22 wrote:LOVE Rob Pattinson as Edward!

I'll admit when I first heard Rob was Edward I was a little shocked. Only because I had never considered him...

After seeing him in hair and makeup he flawlessly fit my vision of Edward. I can't see anyone else better for the part. He is amazing.
I totally agree with you! I was a skeptic at first, but after seeing the trailers with Rob in full costume, he is exactly what I had pictured Edward to look like when I was reading the books. He is amazingly gorgeous. I can't wait until 11/21/08!!!!
You should have seen the look on his face when I started taking my clothes off- Jacob Black
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

i have noticed that and i think its because the people doing it dont know how to take a good photo i mean Rob takes brilliant pictures pretty much all the time and then you get the ones where he looks like he doesnt know whats going on, therefore its the people taking the photograph that dont know what they are doing lol.
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

ellybean wrote:.I REALLY wanted Hayden Christenson to play Edward I still think he would be Perfect, but I guess it's to late! Did anyone else picture Hayden as Edward?
I pictured Hayden aswell, because he's one of these classic rare beauties. I can't pick one flaw on his face. Edward to me looks like Hayden but ten times more perfect and that's a lot considering that Hayden is the most beautiful man I'm aware of. However i think that he's too old to play Edward he would be perfect though if he was ten years old younger.

But Rob is quite good he has some kind of charm that makes him look like he has lived on the 20:th century. So if you look at him through that perspective he's pretty good as Edward (But a ten years younger Hayden is still my favourite i mean look at him in Life as a house)
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightmomtobe »

I've been such a fan of Robert Pattinson since Harry Pottery (I thought Cedric was hot!) and I was so excited when he was cast - probably one of the few that were! I think he's so funny but why don't the reporters ever laugh? Do they not understand his accent? My word. Anyways, he's pretty great!
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

the first time i heard about that, his face from Goblet of fire flashed in my brain and i was like "oh it could work.. ver Edward-ish" and then i saw him with make up and everything and i knew right then that they casted the right Edward.
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
AlkalineGabi
Settled in Forks

Post by AlkalineGabi »

I basically wouldn't have gotten into Twilight if i hadnt heard Rob got the part. He deserves all the credit he gets, he's an amazing actor(and musician for that matter). I can't picture anyone else as Edward 'cause he's not meant to be overtly perfect, he's just perfect in Bella's eyes and i think Rob plays the emotion so well in the scenes we've seen so far.And i love that no reporter gets his British sarcasm. :)
Sleepwalking in Hollywood.I'm gonna steer clear.Burn up in your atmosphere.
SwitzerlandXGirl7
Settled in Forks

Post by SwitzerlandXGirl7 »

Uh...............Wt? that was my first thought but when the cast pics were releasead? HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Is he gorgeous or what????!!!??? i loved him in H.P but this is more suited and people thought he should get rid of his accent? I mean the little hints in his accent are perfect! i mean sure Edward was born in Chicago but after that did he not spend alot of time in England?????? i love him but in some pictures he worries me because he doesn't look anything like how i imagened Edward but DAMN!!! that look he gave her when he like stopped the van with his hand??? ugh i melted!!!! i was like be mine????? i think he can pull it off (*sob* but i still wish they coul have gotten um i think Christian) But who the hell thought of Gerard for Edward??!!? what crack where they smoking?