Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by DarkMuse »

This whole Rob-napping plan is crazy enough that it just might work! Lol. I'm actually starting to feel bad for Rob. Do you think he could actually handle all of us? :lol: I mean it is alot for just one man to handle. Ha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
jlbower79 wrote:i'll drive! i want to drive! but then i also want to help with that whole calendar thingie... we can like rent a hotel room, cheap cheap... yeah do it there!

We'll need duct tape... rope... probably some bug spray for the room, not rob, at least i hope not rob... maybe a radio to get him in the mood... candles <- woot woot... condems, i guess thought yeah wont go there, next... crack cause you can never go wrong with crack... some snapple and hot pockets to please him with food for awhile... beer, can't go wrong with beer either... what else? probably a new set of clothes for when we're done ccause nothing will be left of what he had on.

Let me know when, where, time, so on and so on...

WOOT WOOT
Jaime

*licks her banner and the crack*
Okay, I just laughed my a** off. Seriously! Don't forget coke either, as in the soda. haha He likes that too. Just put some Van Morrison and Kings of Leon, possibly some Wu Tang Clan on and he'll be happy too. :lol: hahahaha Oh my god, I can't stop laughing.

G-Faerie - Could you just imagine if Rob were kidnapped by us and then he's all like (in his sexy @$$ accent), "I know I should be disturbed by all of this, but oddly enough I am quite aroused. You may do with me as you wish." hahahahahaha I can so hear him saying that in my head. He's crazy like us, really he is. So he would like it! :twisted:
GET OUT OF TOWN! He like Kings of Leon?!
I LOVEEEEEEEEE Kings of Leon.
Holy Lennon!
HAHAHAHA, Jaime!, you are seriously hilarious.
That he does. :) As do I. I have all of their songs on my ipod and I listen to them entirely too much. I really wanted to go to their concert but sadly I could not. :)

Okay, back to Rob...where are we meeting up for the Rob-napping? :P
w000t *high fives KOL fan*
Okay, so....
We should meet up at a starbucks...wearing black shirts, and our hair all crazy.
I will high-jack my dads truck.
:D
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

you know i was just thinking... rob will probably drink a good bit New Years? GOod timing for us? Like super doper could work out in our favor if he's drunk cause Rob could probably give someone a good slap and or punch in the process...

I know drinking could cause him to be 'meaner' and a bit more 'upset' but! BUT! We could like have a slut crew who goes in and flirts him to a corner... then we''ll gag and run.

Who wants to be on the slut crew? I could no way pull off the slutty attire so someone else here, please, at least three ppls.

Anyone?

Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

"Hey, Rob? Does this rag smell like chloroform to you...?" :twisted:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

LMAO JAIME!
Okay, I can't pull off the slut attire, sadly enough. I could make my cousin do it!
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

CastMeNotAway wrote:"Hey, Rob? Does this rag smell like chloroform to you...?" :twisted:
That reminds me of "Chloroform The One That You Love" by Flickerstick. Ha. Awesome.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

hm no need to get parents involved... i drive a nice CRV, we could use that but again I dont think we'll all fit in that... might need more then one car.

I'll drive, since it seems I might be the oldest here. THOUGH I warn you I drive like a Cullen, real bad. Scarey bad.. but I can get us to point C in no time! which will be key to makign this work! FAST!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

jlbower79 wrote:
Btw.. I think we should wait till after xmas to kidnap Rob just cause, let's not freak him before the holidays, let him enjoy them first... then we'll move in and do our crack attack.

JAIME!
That is exactly what I was thinking! Let him have another normal couple of weeks and enjoy time with his family (hopefully) and then we will attack. It'll be out new year's resolution to play the perfect crack attack/Rob-napping. :P

Xia - yes the wild hair will make him feel better. We'll be like him. haha I'll be in charge of the music and duct tape/other bondage devices (nothing too dirty). hahahaha Man, we are absolutely crazy.

Okay...slut crew...I'm pretty sure I can't be apart of that BUT I can do makeup to make you look like a slut! haha So whoever is part of that I will take care of makeup. I'm laughing really hard right now, btw.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

if the slut crew can get him real drunk the chloroform may not be necessary! Just a thought.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I wonder what body parts of a woman that Rob likes...butt, legs, breasts, etc..If we are putting together a slut crew, we need to accentuate those areas that he likes most so it would be easier to lure him in and snatch him up.