giving people their space and freedoms

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor
Posts: 4087
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: hoping 2012 is better than 2011 was

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by pennybug84 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm

heart_slayer_82 wrote: P.S I thought that it was rob pattinson playing the piano, not just pretending to play like a lot of actors do ;) :D
It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).

I feel bad for Rob because he will always be associated w/Twilight & the character of Edward Cullen. I hope once the hype dies down (which might not be until after BD comes out if they make it into a film) that he'll be able to have somewhat of a normal life & not have all the crazy girls following him.
Image
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson

User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by Jadey » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:28 am

I think it's good that people associate him with eddie.. because he did a damn good job, and he should be recognised forever for it. :lol:

As for the crazy screaming girls, he'll get used to it. And its good for him to see that people like him.
And it should remind him to be thankful for it, because b4 twilight, he hadn't had a job in ages.
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 am

I think for now it's good that people associate him with Edward because that will get them to come and see New Moon and Twilight and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn if they are made...but after the saga people will think of Rob as Edward and not Rob and that may hurt his career.
Same as Daniell Radcliffe...I almost just called him Harry Potter!
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit
Posts: 3406
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm

pennybug84 wrote: It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).
Yep. It was him playing the piano. they talk about it the commentary. and he plays the piano, sings, and plays guitar.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

User avatar
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!
Posts: 1520
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by G-Faerie08 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:55 pm

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
pennybug84 wrote: It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).
Yep. It was him playing the piano. they talk about it the commentary. and he plays the piano, sings, and plays guitar.
Yes yes yes...It was our Robbie...playing the piano...being magically delicious as always :) :twisted:

He is so crazy talented..If I ever win the mega millions lottery or something, I am going to pay him to give me guitar and piano lessons.
Image

User avatar
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by Lunna-san » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:22 pm

pennybug84 wrote:
heart_slayer_82 wrote: P.S I thought that it was rob pattinson playing the piano, not just pretending to play like a lot of actors do ;) :D

I feel bad for Rob because he will always be associated w/Twilight & the character of Edward Cullen. I hope once the hype dies down (which might not be until after BD comes out if they make it into a film) that he'll be able to have somewhat of a normal life & not have all the crazy girls following him.
I'm not sure about that. Because he's working on other movies as well, like Little Ashes and the other one which name I forgot. :? I mean, sure that Twilight will be his major project, but if he works fine on the others, I think he'll be able to built something apart from Edward and for him, as an actor, this is very important. We love the books, but, let's be honest here. For them, it's work.

About the fangirls...well, I don't think this is going to end. He's a good looking guy. But, again, if he works on different roles, he'll be able to get credibility by his acting talents, than his looks. ;)

User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit
Posts: 3406
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Lunna-san wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:
heart_slayer_82 wrote: P.S I thought that it was rob pattinson playing the piano, not just pretending to play like a lot of actors do ;) :D

I feel bad for Rob because he will always be associated w/Twilight & the character of Edward Cullen. I hope once the hype dies down (which might not be until after BD comes out if they make it into a film) that he'll be able to have somewhat of a normal life & not have all the crazy girls following him.
I'm not sure about that. Because he's working on other movies as well, like Little Ashes and the other one which name I forgot. :? I mean, sure that Twilight will be his major project, but if he works fine on the others, I think he'll be able to built something apart from Edward and for him, as an actor, this is very important. We love the books, but, let's be honest here. For them, it's work.

About the fangirls...well, I don't think this is going to end. He's a good looking guy. But, again, if he works on different roles, he'll be able to get credibility by his acting talents, than his looks. ;)
Actually Little Ashes and How To Be (the other movie he was in) have been done filming for a while now and are both coming out on DVD very soon.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

Post Reply