Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by JodeenSings »

Welcome back!
Nerd - Didn't you know that the 12 Days of Christmas are actually the 12 Days after Christmas running up to Epiphany? You must be a godless heathen, girl. K, I'm gonna see what I had, it's on the original Lautner thread. brb
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

:O My pastors will be so ashamed!

And yes, the looks would be correct, TeamJacob!. :) Taylor is still in the running for Jacob. *keeps fingers crossed, knocks on wood, throws salt over a shoulder, etc.*
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
NayobiWan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NayobiWan »

I wish they would just put us out of our misery already. But I just thought about this now: if they hire MC as Jacob, not only will they lose young fans, but older fans, too. Srsly, what's more attractive? A buff, older Jacob, or a young (but still old-looking, just not as old), hot jailbait-Jacob? :]
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - W.C. Fields

MySpace | LiveJournal | YouTube
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Keep up the hard work for Taylor, guys. We'll keep Michael Tampon away from the role if it's the last thing we do. :lol:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

*does a little Taylor for Jacob dance* WOOP! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

NayobiWan wrote:I wish they would just put us out of our misery already. But I just thought about this now: if they hire MC as Jacob, not only will they lose young fans, but older fans, too. Srsly, what's more attractive? A buff, older Jacob, or a young (but still old-looking, just not as old), hot jailbait-Jacob? :]
Thats a really good point. Everyone knows that you always want most what you can't have.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Hey guys, had insomnia last night so I hope I'm not a zombie today.

I was hoping to celebrate the New Year with the good news but no such luck!!!

Thanks for using the mini Taycob banners. Love the UNITY!! Again anybody who wants to add it to their sig, PM me!!
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

^I was hoping too, switzgal but no such luck.

Well hey, next week sounds very promising. It's sad that we are still going through this agony into the new year but what can ya do?

OH! And welcome back TeamJacob! :)
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

switzgal wrote:
dazzleme wrote:I'm seriously sick of MC. On his facebook he actually wrote "The older Jacob Black". Yup. That's at the top of the page. He is a JERK!!!!!!! Why won't Summit say anything? Or Stephenie. If you check out my last post I pointed out that she hasn't responded to the chaos, which is really weird for her. I'm beginning to think that Summit or Chris has asked her to stay out of it, or to at least not say anything. Which is pretty much the same. I WANT TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do if I sit through the entire New Moon movie shuddering?! That is not fair. I know the whole reason S/C.W. (that is what I'm using for Summit and Chris from now on, it's to long to write out) was his height and weight/muscles, but Taylor is perfect. If you want to see him glaring at Edward again, go to youtube, and then go to xBeMyEdwardx. They have like 20 Twilight clips. Go to the one where they first enter prom, and you see glaring, hateful, perfect Jacob glaring at Edward glaring. *sigh* He is soooo perfect. I want him for New Moon. Why is S/C.W. doing this to us? It is soooooo not fair. Just let us know, geez. I mean shooting is supposed to start soon, so they'll have to tell us. I just want Taylor. MC, if you're reading this, just back down. There are like 3-5 people in the Twilight universe of over 100,000 (I know, it's a lot more than that, but I don't know the number) people who want you as Jacob. Get over it. And get over yourself. You are so obnoxious. 140 pounds, if he's lucky? I mean, come on. Taylor is actually working really hard for this, you know. You, on the other hand say you don't need an audition, call it Twilight 2, didn't know Robert Pattinson was Edward (Edward for crying out loud, EDWARD! He's the main character other than Bella, come on.), and no one wants you. So, again, get over it. And yourself. Jerk.
Ditto that ^^^ and then some!!! I couldn't have screamed that better myself.
applause, applause!!

i tried clicking on the Prom scene and it didn't work. Can you post the direct link to that video? I love that scene!!
Thank you. I am just sooo frustrated with this, and I had to get it all out. S/C.W. TELL US ALREADY!!!!!! Oh, and thanks to NayobiWan (I hope I spelled that right... :? ), they gave me kudos on that post as well. So here's the link to the prom video.... darn it!!! It won't work due to a "Summit Copyright Claim". That's what it said. Well xBeMyEdwardx said that happened to some videos, but they will work it out. *sigh* Hey, does anyone else just have this uber weird feeling that they're going to announce it 2day or 2morrow. Cause I do. Weird. So anyways, since the prom video didn't work, I'll post the link just to the channel... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xBe ... iew=videos. This brings you straight to their videos, which are all really good and from Twilight. Well, so far. Wait, except Stand In The Rain. That's a New Moon (FANMADE) trailer. But that's really good. If you have a youtube account, message xBeMyEdwardx and tell her if you have a scene you want to see that they don't already have up.
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

I need some newssssss. I'm not gonna be able to focus again at work today. This anticipation is killing me. I keep getting distracted cause I think I hear someone talking about it, and then I try to eavesdrop, and then I forget what I was doing in the first place. Its so pathetic. :'(
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/