Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by chichichobits »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote:
switzgal wrote:love this...
Take your shirt off!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp16vt6U ... re=related
Dude, I'm gonna make 3 HUUGE banners that say "TAKE" "IT" "OFF" and have a bunch of people hold them up for Taylor to see @ the Conven. in SanFran. It'll be greatness, and if chanting is required, then so be it. :P
Oh my goodness. That would be so much fun. I wish I could go.
If Taylor isn't Jacob by then will he still be at the convo or will EDB be there??...UGGGHH!!! Just the thought of that made me nauseous!!
That is what I am afraid of :cry:
If not I can foresee a riot of sorts I'm telling you right now you don't mess with conventions I know I've gone to anime it's no joke and don't let me get started on what star wars ( I have no associate with those at all okay )
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:Okay, so I'm not sure if I have a favorite interview, but when I searched this one came up and it was hilarious: http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

He's talking about getting his license and how he has to look natural driving the truck. I thought Billy and Bella drove it instead of him... So I guess he freaked the people out with his driving skills?
Soooo, I keep watching the last part of that interview when he says the half naked line, and winks. I die a little inside every single time, but a better part of me is born each time. I looove it so much.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Nerd wrote:Hehe, thank you.

OMJB. This post makes my 200th. Today is just FULL of goodness. :) And man, I just had the juciest pear. It was the best one I've had for a LONG time. (And now my incense burner shattered. GRRR! NOT GOOD!)

Nope. They can't get rid of us. If Taylor is replaced by EDB, I'm buying the DVD and digitally pasting Taylor's face over his.
would you make me a copy of that dvd?
Image Image
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Taycob fans will want their money back I know I would if I paid big bucks to get to meet or see Taylor and found out the EDB will be there. No way!! I would want a refund and wouldn't go!

My Bulls lost the game to the TimberWOLVES. is that a good sign?? I wanted the Bulls to win though.
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

97 *yay~*

pm the mods. :lol:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I totally would, TwiHard. That way, nobody ever has to admit that Taylor was replaced if they don't want to.

Of course, Taylor ISN'T going to be replaced, so the precaution is a completely unnecessary measure. *nodsnods*

And ahahah. Man, he DESERVES to deliver that line. If he were to do it, you would see the cocky humor. If it's EDB, you know it's going to be like he's just a sleeze hitting on her.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

switzgal wrote:Taycob fans will want their money back I know I would if I paid big bucks to get to meet or see Taylor and found out the EDB will be there. No way!! I would want a refund and wouldn't go!

My Bulls lost the game to the TimberWOLVES. is that a good sign?? I wanted the Bulls to win though.
MY COLTS LOST TONIGHT MY PEYTON MANNING OH MY BABY!

Well id go still for the others then on sunday if edb was there id go and throw eggs at him
Image Image
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:And ahahah. Man, he DESERVES to deliver that line. If he were to do it, you would see the cocky humor. If it's EDB, you know it's going to be like he's just a sleeze hitting on her.
I knowwww. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna moan out loud WHEN Taylor says it....while being half naked. I had a difficult enough time keeping my thought to myself during Twilight since Taylor had a shirt on, but once that shirts off so are the restraints.
switzgal wrote:Taycob fans will want their money back I know I would if I paid big bucks to get to meet or see Taylor and found out the EDB will be there. No way!! I would want a refund and wouldn't go!
I'll still go if EDB is there, I'll just snub him when I meet the cast. He'll be nothing more than a part of the wall to me.
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Well id go still for the others then on sunday if edb was there id go and throw eggs at him
I wouldn't go so far as to throw things at him (he's not worth the money I'd spend on the things to throw), but I definilty wouldn't be paying him any attention.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Oooh. Ouch. Man, he'd definitely feel the burn if nobody talked to him.

I think I'll be blushing WHEN Taylor says that. I'm so embarrassed by those things. LOL! Man, that movie is going to be hard on me either way. xD
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Ohh we'll make it to 100 pages tonight!! Jodeen will freak. She went to a concert at the Metro. I couldn't go.
Anyway, I don't feel too good today.

I have to watch that vid now where Taylor says the 'naked line'.