Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Locked
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by switzgal » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 pm

TeamJacob! wrote:^^Switzgal loving the siggy :D Totally Hot!



Thanks. It's my Taycob montage!!! LOL
He's so photogenic like Rob!!!

tashi-yoshima
Settled in Forks
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by tashi-yoshima » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 pm

OMG, I just found the most hilarious video of Taylor EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDBUXFr ... re=related

Read the description to understand what he's saying. I LOLed so hard!! :lol:

User avatar
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 pm
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by Renesmee101 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 pm

I'm sorry, but the karate video was so attractive. Like, I know that if I'd gone to the same elementary school as him, I totally would have chased him around the playground during recess. He's just too damn adorable. I feel creepy saying that, but whatever. :P All the interviews with him are so funny. He's such a four year old trapped in an extremly attractive 16 year old body.
Image
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by switzgal » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

tashi-yoshima wrote:OMG, I just found the most hilarious video of Taylor EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDBUXFr ... re=related

Read the description to understand what he's saying. I LOLed so hard!! :lol:



LOL why did he do this video?

User avatar
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture
Contact:

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by runswithwolves » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 pm

tashi-yoshima wrote:OMG, I just found the most hilarious video of Taylor EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDBUXFr ... re=related

Read the description to understand what he's saying. I LOLed so hard!! :lol:

OMJB I watched that video without the words beside it and was like what the heck, now I get it and it is so funny.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Image
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Moving out of Switzerland to join the wolves

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by TeamJacob! » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:15 pm

anyone know what that video was about??
Image
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D

User avatar
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture
Contact:

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by runswithwolves » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 pm

^ I have no idea.
I just found this really funny video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e8VMJSE ... re=related
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Image
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Moving out of Switzerland to join the wolves

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by TeamJacob! » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 pm

runswithwolves wrote:^ I have no idea.
I just found this really funny video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e8VMJSE ... re=related


That was freaking hilarious...omg Taylor and Edi were so cute :lol: Now I've got that song stuck in my head.
Image
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D

User avatar
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture
Contact:

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by runswithwolves » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

TeamJacob! wrote:
runswithwolves wrote:^ I have no idea.
I just found this really funny video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e8VMJSE ... re=related


That was freaking hilarious...omg Taylor and Edi were so cute :lol: Now I've got that song stuck in my head.

I know right, for a minute I thought they weren't going to do it. I am ashamed to say that I like that song :oops:.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Image
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by switzgal » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 pm

This video makes me hyperventilate... no joke... I can't breathe right now.
These guys are TOO HOT for our health!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZnbomi ... re=related

Locked