Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #5

Post by Nerd »

Lol! And then he screams at you. Loudly. And makes the veins pop out of his neck. *doesn't watch SNL very often, so is ignorant on the reference but still thought it was amazing*

I've got another celeb he should work with.

Chuck Norris
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
SylvieGirl224
Wandering Through Town

Post by SylvieGirl224 »

If he worked with Chuck Norris, there would definitely be tons of jokes to be made. :roll:
Searching for my own Jacob...

I may be a dork, but I'm Taylor's dork! ;)
Dork Squad: Showtune Siren
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

This is so cute. Edi and Taylor are pretty close buddies..

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

while being intervewed, Taylor calls him on his cell!! :lol:
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

JodeenSings wrote:This is it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8SSl8Jk ... re=related
I hate to say this, but the move at the beginning is a bit "Chippendale" if you know what I mean. :?
So he doesn't rip his shirt off, but his unzips it . . . And yes, the 10 year-old Lautner roars!
OME, that's so adorable. I can't believe he actually roared. :lol:

I hope he does do some martial arts stuff for New Moon. That would be pretty amazing.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Here's the Taylor Part of the interview with Edi - (Edi is such a great guy, I will actually be sad when the wolves tear him to pieces now!)
Just moments before the interview, Gathegi's phone went off. When the actor started laughing and showed us the caller ID, we saw that it was the one-and-only Taylor Lautner on the other end. "Taylor and I are going to his parents' place for dinner tonight edit <raises hand, me too!)— and then go to the gym, edit <maybe not so much :? >" he said, adding that the duo were getting together to celebrate Lautner's recent re-signing as Jacob Black :D . "We're going to celebrate tonight. ... You should see this kid! He's jacked. He's taking it seriously.

"We've worked out in every city on our tour," Edi said of his 16-year-old spotter. "If you see him, you'll know immediately. This kid is so strong right now, it is unreal. He has achieved with his body what people with steroids cannot achieve. The only way I can describe it is that God has given him this time for this growth spurt and this body right now."

Whooooo! Nice to know that the Lord Himself is involved with Taylor's transformation. And you know Edi is ripped, so he has to know what he's talking about!

Chuck Norris! :lol: <bows to the master> Taylor could take him down, no problem. ;)
I wonder if Taylor was ever considered for the Karate Kid remake? Will Smiths kid is cast - he's a cutie!
But preTwilight Taylor would have been an excellent choice. Then again, he may have missed out on Twilight, and since Taylor IS Jacob . . . .
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Taylor and Edi will have to fight in NEW MOON!

OT: I'm so hooked on Evanescense song "Missing" I think they should put in New Moon right before Sam finds Bella.

http://www.lyrics.com/index.php/artists ... cs-missing
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Good morning. I believe this is the first time I've ever been early on here...LOL

aww that interview is sooo cute!! I have to read more. But sadly I have to leave for church stuff again. see you all later.

GO TAYCOB!! Cant wait for NM!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

nafereti - MORE church stuff. What a good girl you are!

Switz - I LOVE that song - if it's in the soundtrack for New Moon, I flip <like Taylor>! Whee!

You know at first I was a little ticked that Taylor wasn't making appearances with Kristen and RPatz. It was like saying he was just an afterthought in the movie, not a major character. Now I am so glad he was with Edi and Rachel. I think they probably helped contribute to his sanity and "protected" him. There was some interview where they said Taylor went to walk by a storefront window at Hot Topic and they had to pull him away cause the crowds rushed the display window and almost took it down (Okay, maybe I'm exagerating, anyone else recall this interview? Switz prolly has all the interviews memorized and can find it!)

Edit - I think Taylor is inspiring me to get back to my workout. I'm not going for bulging biceps, but I would like some tight abs - it would help my breath control for singing I'm sure. And I could stand to drop "a few" pounds <a few meaning about 50! hey, I'm tall so you don't really see it unless I wear "mom jeans.")
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

TO the earlier discussion of shows for Taylor to be on, I would want him to be on HOUSE! Like, he would be this guy who is feeling horrible and his skin feels weird. And then at the end they find out he has that werewolf disease where people get hair all over there bodies ( ;) ) but all the muscle that he has built up is preventing the hair from growing through! I think that would be great because we would almost definitely get to see his abs! :lol:
I think I'm obsessed with Taylor and House just a LITTLE too much! :lol:
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

JodeenSings wrote:nafereti - MORE church stuff. What a good girl you are!

Switz - I LOVE that song - if it's in the soundtrack for New Moon, I flip <like Taylor>! Whee!

You know at first I was a little ticked that Taylor wasn't making appearances with Kristen and RPatz. It was like saying he was just an afterthought in the movie, not a major character. Now I am so glad he was with Edi and Rachel. I think they probably helped contribute to his sanity and "protected" him. There was some interview where they said Taylor went to walk by a storefront window at Hot Topic and they had to pull him away cause the crowds rushed the display window and almost took it down (Okay, maybe I'm exagerating, anyone else recall this interview? Switz prolly has all the interviews memorized and can find it!)

Edit - I think Taylor is inspiring me to get back to my workout. I'm not going for bulging biceps, but I would like some tight abs - it would help my breath control for singing I'm sure. And I could stand to drop "a few" pounds <a few meaning about 50! hey, I'm tall so you don't really see it unless I wear "mom jeans.")
:lol: what are you implying with that bolded statement?? LOL No umm... I think it was a Hot Topic when Taylor was listening to all the screaming fans and said should I go to the window and the employees and security guard told him no!! LOL Taylor is so eager to be cheered on from the fans. He absolutely loves the attention unlike RP and KS.