Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #5

Post by Nerd »

Sure! My facebook link is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... ef=profile i think you have to be friends to add people to your army.

Awww. That's awesome! I haven't worked on my Nessie/Jake fic since I lost my computer to a fatality a couple weeks ago... :( I'm having a hard time capturing Jake's voice (though I think I did pretty well with almost everyone else), so maybe I'll get to see how it's REALLY done. xD

Umm... UGH! It's been SO long since I read NM, I don't even know.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:guys for that facebook game i need people in my gang anyone wanna join me?
sure. you can add me. here's my link to my page.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
switzgal wrote:I'll read some fan fic!!

I think I'll be joining facebook soon. I don't know if I want to post my picture and don't know what to write for a bio.

What part of NEW MOON that involves Jacob do you definitely want to see in the movie???
If you don't wanna put a picture of yourself you should put of of Taylor as Jacob.

Man, that's a trick question. I'll have to go with ALL THE PARTS that have Jacob. LOL :mrgreen:

Amber-I added you on facebook. Oh you already read all the chapters to the fanfic??
I think I'm going to read NM again.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I love the first shirtless part of course.. the bike scene!! But I also love when he was about to leave and he sees Bella crying and he gets all sad. OMJB!!!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

jeez, we're on #5 and its already on pg.6
hi guys. wats happenin! we got some fan fic goin on?
i hope leah imprints on a smoking hot dude. thats what i wanna read. maybe he's a hunter hunting rabbit or deer in the woods and she spots him. she's in wolf form and she approaches him. he gets scared thinking she's going to attack him. then all of a sudden "whoosh" she phases back into a human. she stands there beautiful and naked. lol. he falls in love with her immediately.......
ok, that came out of nowhere. :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

No, not yet. My dog will NOT go to bed, and he has a high pitched bark. *bangs head* So I'm just listening to music and talking about the His Dark Materials series with a friend via text message.

Lol! Already? I feel like we're kind of moving a little slowly today. *turrrttllleee*
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Another cute picture of Taylor. This time with Jackson.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/h ... asjake.jpg
switzgal wrote:I love the first shirtless part of course.. the bike scene!! But I also love when he was about to leave and he sees Bella crying and he gets all sad. OMJB!!!
Bella crying?! What part is that?? Oh now I really do have to re-read NM. I really wanna see the part when Jacob drives Bella home & pulls her to him. Bella thinks of turning around to kiss him & then Jake smells a vamp but it's Alice. The other one I wanna see is Jacob pulling Bella to kiss him & then Edward ruins it by calling.
t_feva wrote:jeez, we're on #5 and its already on pg.6
hi guys. wats happenin! we got some fan fic goin on?
i hope leah imprints on a smoking hot dude. thats what i wanna read. maybe he's a hunter hunting rabbit or deer in the woods and she spots him. she's in wolf form and she approaches him. he gets scared thinking she's going to attack him. then all of a sudden "whoosh" she phases back into a human. she stands there beautiful and naked. lol. he falls in love with her immediately.......
ok, that came out of nowhere. :lol:
OMG, then you MUST READ my fanfic im writing about Leah. There's a twist. Too bad you have to wait 2 days to read it cause the site wont let me post it up. I have to start writing fast. I got like 10 more chapters to write...LOL
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Friend request accepted. Let the robbery commence! :)

OMJB! That's such a CUTE picture! My two favorite characters/actors together! *tears* My Jacksper and Taycob! MIIINNEE!

Tooooo muuuuccchhh Boys LIke Girls."So I'll run far away! I need to take a holiday! maybe it's a fall from grace. I've gotta find a new place!" *sobs* I'm dreading the moment in Eclipse (SO glad it's greenlit) when Jake runs away. I'm going to SOB like a BABY! "Maybe I'll be back someday after my holiday."
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote:Another cute picture of Taylor. This time with Jackson.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/h ... asjake.jpg
really cute pic
nafereti wrote:Bella crying?! What part is that?? Oh now I really do have to re-read NM. I really wanna see the part when Jacob drives Bella home & pulls her to him. Bella thinks of turning around to kiss him & then Jake smells a vamp but it's Alice. The other one I wanna see is Jacob pulling Bella to kiss him & then Edward ruins it by calling.
i thought edward saved the day. i was like "no! dont do it bella!" *duck and covers head* dont kill me guys!
its not like they dont get to make out in Eclipse. :P
nafereti wrote:OMG, then you MUST READ my fanfic im writing about Leah. There's a twist. Too bad you have to wait 2 days to read it cause the site wont let me post it up. I have to start writing fast. I got like 10 more chapters to write...LOL
yes i would like to read it. i hope it will be especially juicy. 8-)
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

I feel like we are moving slow like a turtle.
Last you mentioned Turtle and BANG 15 pages. LOL. Yeah we're friends on facebook!! Oh yeah...

I'm dreading the "ethic" chapter of Eclipse. I seriously need to take tissues with me to the movies. I know that I'm going to freakin ball my eyes out.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yeah the part in NM where Jacob comes over to Bella's house while Alice goes to hunt. Then Bella thought he left and he didn't and she started crying. Love that part.

I also want to see the Valentine's day conversational hearts part. Jacob was so cute giving her candy for VD!

Oh and the movie with Mike.. LOL!!