Page 4 of 101

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:17 pm
by allieb
perfect! yes.... i hope my biology teacher will let us use her classroom!! hahha.
and fineeeee you cna have the real rob... if you can tell which one it is :twisted: haha.
but maybe we should let him choose........
being cloned might really mess him up !! haha
just kidding

ohhhhhhhh wait haha i think i just understood why jamie says he smells like stinky feet, hahhahha. im slow. lack of showering perhaps?

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm
by stellar87
allieb wrote:perfect! yes.... i hope my biology teacher will let us use her classroom!! hahha.
and fineeeee you cna have the real rob... if you can tell which one it is :twisted: haha.
but maybe we should let him choose........
being cloned might really mess him up !! haha
just kidding

ohhhhhhhh wait haha i think i just understood why jamie says he smells like stinky feet, hahhahha. im slow. lack of showering perhaps?


Oh, I'll be able to tell which one is the real Rob...I'll mark him before hand in my own special way. :twisted:
He won't have to know he's being cloned...I'll take him away while you guys do all the work. hahahaha :lol:

Also, I think Jaime just started saying Rob smelled like stinky feet one day while we were talking about how big his feet were...I believe. She can correct me later. lol

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
by Vampire4eva
stellar87 wrote:
Umm...yum. Yeah, look at that jaw. JAW PORN! And his lips...and eyes...and cheek bones...and sex hair. *faints*
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_17VHNXow7TA/SXnCjxa95mI/AAAAAAAACrE/sTGwrRK76ZI/s1600-h/robkrisewouttakeye0.jpg


I totally get what you mean Nikki, its the hair, the eyes, the hands, the lips * runs for cold shower*
I actually nearly fell off the bed when I clicked on it and saw those eyes. :lol:

I am so glad I have this place to come to when I need a rob fix, my friend Cheryl doesnt feel the same way as I do. She was the person that took me to see the film for the first time then I took my other friend Nikki and she is now officially hooked hopefully she will join soon.

I cant believe I have to wait til April for the DVD..somehow I dont think I will be able to wait.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:38 pm
by allieb
man oh man.
you can keep those details to your self. please. idont need to know ALL your fantasies!! haha =]
and im sure he'd be so busy he would notice us cloning him. hahahahaha

haha but they actually aren't that big... i think he said they are like size ten or something. haha but you know what they say.............. :twisted: :lol:

what jo... doesnt the dvd come out in march????? :shock: panic attack!!
oh no wait... haha dumb blonde moment (actually i hate when people say that.... so dumb allie moment! =] ) you live in England. haha smooth allie =]

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 pm
by twilightbelle<3
I am so late in doing this but...
PAGE 7 OH YEAHHH.
Thats my favorite number! It's my birth month, we own.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:52 pm
by stellar87
allieb wrote:man oh man.
you can keep those details to your self. please. idont need to know ALL your fantasies!! haha =]
and im sure he'd be so busy he would notice us cloning him. hahahahaha


You've like barely heard the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my Rob fantasies...you should see what all us 'mature' (isn't that what someone called us before?) Robnappers talk about. bwahahahahaha :twisted:
It's his own fault for making me think such things. And it's his fault that I'm going to hell for the unpure thoughts I've had of him. Bad Rob! Bad! But I do figure as long as I'm going...I should do it throughly... :P
haha Sorry I'm crazy right now. :oops:

Jo, I often feel like I need a cold shower after seeing Rob. Damn the man.

And yes, dvd in March! For us lucky enough to be in the US. Sorry for everyone else. :( I'm gonna have a hard enough time waiting until March. lol

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:58 pm
by allieb
stellar87 wrote:
allieb wrote:man oh man.
you can keep those details to your self. please. idont need to know ALL your fantasies!! haha =]
and im sure he'd be so busy he would notice us cloning him. hahahahaha


You've like barely heard the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my Rob fantasies...you should see what all us 'mature' (isn't that what someone called us before?) Robnappers talk about. bwahahahahaha :twisted:
It's his own fault for making me think such things. And it's his fault that I'm going to hell for the unpure thoughts I've had of him. Bad Rob! Bad! But I do figure as long as I'm going...I should do it throughly... :P
haha Sorry I'm crazy right now. :oops:

Jo, I often feel like I need a cold shower after seeing Rob. Damn the man.

And yes, dvd in March! For us lucky enough to be in the US. Sorry for everyone else. :( I'm gonna have a hard enough time waiting until March. lol


i think im glad i havent heard any of your fantasiess... haha id like to keep my mind as pure as possible!! haha
and im pretty sure she called y'al senior robnappers... haha like senior citizens!! =] just kidding.... that was mean. =( my bad. haha
going to hell.... you can go there with him. haha TWI-quote. man im a dork. oh well! =]=]

bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you??



(haha if you just sang that to yourself..... you win! you are officially ah-maz-ing!)
man, if they are gonna rush something it should definately be the DVD not the next movie! im going INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE waiting for it!! hahhaa

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 pm
by stellar87
allieb wrote:
i think im glad i havent heard any of your fantasiess... haha id like to keep my mind as pure as possible!! haha
and im pretty sure she called y'al senior robnappers... haha like senior citizens!! =] just kidding.... that was mean. =( my bad. haha
going to hell.... you can go there with him. haha TWI-quote. man im a dork. oh well! =]=]

bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you??



(haha if you just sang that to yourself..... you win! you are officially ah-maz-ing!)
man, if they are gonna rush something it should definately be the DVD not the next movie! im going INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE waiting for it!! hahhaa


SENIOR CITIZENS? Oh b*tch, please! hahahaha :lol:
And I totally sang the song to myself...bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? hahaha Now it's stuck in my head. THANKS! Thanks a lot for that! :evil: lol
Oh yes, and Rob will be in hell with me...the boy is not pure. We all know that. haha :P
And yes, the going to hell and doing it throughly quote was a Twilight reference...I'm a dork too.

Okay, I think I'm gonna go make a new banner. I'm feeling all Rob inspired...yum. :P

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm
by allieb
stellar87 wrote:
SENIOR CITIZENS? Oh b*tch, please! hahahaha :lol:
And I totally sang the song to myself...bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? hahaha Now it's stuck in my head. THANKS! Thanks a lot for that! :evil: lol
Oh yes, and Rob will be in hell with me...the boy is not pure. We all know that. haha :P
And yes, the going to hell and doing it throughly quote was a Twilight reference...I'm a dork too.

Okay, I think I'm gonna go make a new banner. I'm feeling all Rob inspired...yum. :P


dang girlie!! i love ur new avatar. haha wouldn't we all??
and uhhh i was totally kidding about the senior citizens thingg! hahahaha sorta *runs and hides behind my kitty*
and yepp it is stuck in my head now too!! haha hmmmm new song. sing uhhhh.... *checks whats playing on iTunes*.... the middle by jimmy eat world... hahahahha =]=]

heck no is that man pure. have you met him....? well figuratively that is!! ha :D
hmmm cant wait to see that banner girlie!! =]

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 pm
by stellar87
hehe I'd hit that...repeatedly. :P :oops: Sorry, dirty thoughts have taken over my mind the past couple days. I haven't been able to escape them. haha

Just saw this on a blog I read daily and thought it was the cutest thing. Rob is such a cutie and a gentleman. Refilling Emma's water for her...I want him to do stuff like that for me. hahaha :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VARbh1fpQBs&eurl=http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/&feature=player_embedded

Okay, I'm going out for a while. I shall be back later! Love you all!
I also miss my Robnapping sluts, where are youuuu? *looks around*