Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by olpatlanta »

Jolynn- That might be your best picture story EVER!!!
You know I choose to think of this pic
When he gets picked up, he’ll be thinking of you. (AN=He's sexually frustrated in this picture, not sad. He misses me...er...us.)
as him being tired from all the hot monkey loving Rob and I had been doing the night before. ;) :twisted: RAWR!!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
livelove&twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by livelove&twilight »

stellar87 wrote:
livelove&twilight - I really, really hope you won't shoot the messanger but...that picture is also photoshopped. *ducks behind the current copy of Breaking Dawn I'm reading again* I'm sorry! As awesome as it would be if that were Rob and not just his face...it's not. :(

haha no i wont kill the messenger and clearly i must be blind cause i keep thinking it is that or my hopeful thinking is taking over
peace.love & twilight
lovin them cullen boys :D

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

*hugs Kristiner* These cookies are cufking delicious. *giggles* :lol: Thank you. I love you, my lil Rob to my TomStu/BobLong.

Also I'm sorry if I hid gym pictures in my sh*tty post. haha At least Kris made sure you all saw them! :D

Jolynn, thank you SO much for that picture story. I loved the part with the picture where he's saying stop screaming at me! hahaha And of course the picture in the cab where he's sexually frustrated because holy hell...the long legs...I can't take it! It made me smile and squirm around and squee like I always do with Rob but times about twenty because it had a whole story. And it made me happy. :mrgreen: <---Like that.

Today is the day all my lovely Rob creepers! Rob at the Oscars! Looking all sexy. Yay! I can't wait to see him and all the pictures and interviews and everything that will be coming out. :P
I also just read that Rob might not actually be presenting an award but instead be presenting clips of kissing scenes with Amanda Seyfried. There's also some rumors that Rob might not walk the red carpet along with other presenters...I really hope he does. The more of Rob's face we get to see the better, right?
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

oh goodness Nikki, i hope he does walk to red carpet!!
IT WOULD SERIOUSLY SUCK if he didnt..... dorry my caps lock was on and im too exhausted to retype it!! :oops:
alirhgt.... oh yeah... i almost forgot.
i found a new (well not recent... but new to me) rob picture during his scruffy days!!

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr32 ... lHair2.jpg

bahahaha. it makes me laugh =]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

allieb wrote:oh goodness Nikki, i hope he does walk to red carpet!!
IT WOULD SERIOUSLY SUCK if he didnt..... dorry my caps lock was on and im too exhausted to retype it!! :oops:
alirhgt.... oh yeah... i almost forgot.
i found a new (well not recent... but new to me) rob picture during his scruffy days!!

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr32 ... lHair2.jpg

bahahaha. it makes me laugh =]
hahah Allie that picture makes me laugh too! But it turns me on all at the same time. He looks like wolverine. :lol: He can do no wrong. YUMMY!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

stellar87 wrote: hahah Allie that picture makes me laugh too! But it turns me on all at the same time. He looks like wolverine. :lol: He can do no wrong. YUMMY!
oh yeah Nikki... everything he does is SOOO RIGHT!! it is rideckkk =]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I'm not normally one that likes all that scruff, but hot damn he looks good! I love wolverine. Yum.

Watching the red carpet right now! I cannot wait for the ROB! Ahhhh.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

HEYY KRISTINER!! WE MISSED YOU!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RED CARPET FEVER!!! YAYY!

kayy that time i meant to keep my caps lock on!! haha
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I JUST SAW HIM ON THE RED CARPET!!!!!!! HOLY HELL HOTTNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take the gorgeousness, and he's in a tux, oh DEAR GOD!!!!!! **DIES** :o :shock: :P :D :mrgreen: :twisted:
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

HOLY ****** HELL!!!!

I missed you all too! Lol.

HOLY ****** HELL!!!!

Rob looked sooooo ****** hot! He shaved! I'm so damn happy right now! OMG! You have no idea!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮