Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by DarkMuse »

OMG I totally forgot that was the picture that started it all! Haha.
Thanks for reminding me. Lol. AWWRAWR!

More awwrawr you say? Ok...

I love his profile. *sigh*
Poor wittle wobbie. I love when he sticks out his tongue.
He's just so stinking cute! Gah!
Sexdorable. He's sexy and adorable. Lol.
Oh and speaking of cookies...Rob can haz? :lol: :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

yay! everyone's sharing their crack stash!! whooohoo
thanks everyone for my spontaneous combustion of a drooling session..! haha
DarkMuse wrote:Oh and speaking of cookies...Rob can haz?
:lol: love it...

:D
love his smile
this smile too
adorkable!
this makes ME smile
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

stellar87 wrote:I was just looking at more pics from Rob at LAX as he was getting ready to fly to Japan...
He's so cool in his sunglasses, yes? haha I love him.
Nikki, oh godfather of the Robnappers. Those pics with the hood and sunglasses remind me of a hot version of the Unabomber. :lol:
Is that wrong? :oops:
stellar87 wrote:Also, I love that in these pictures there are yet, two other guys trying to get pics with Rob. :lol: That's three from just that day at the airport...it makes me giggle. Like Kristiner was saying, you know they just wanna use it to get girls and be like "Yeah, Rob and I are tight like that." lmao
Rob's like "Yeah, you're niether a hot female or my boyfriend Tom so backoff." :lol: Although it looks like he might have fancied the tan guy with the backpack in the gray shirt and jeans...
"You, I might be able to handle..."
:P
What can I say? Everyone loves you Rob.
Those two parts that I underlined had me in a total fit of giggles. I find it hilarious how we always give Rob same sex tendencies, yet still love him like no other! :lol:
Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

OOPS! Wrong thread! My bad! LOLOL.

Mandy - You completely threw me off balance. I thought I was in the Kristen thread. :lol:

Because of my mess up, here is a New Cosmo Girl Outtake!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:OOPS! Wrong thread! My bad! LOLOL.

Mandy - You completely threw me off balance. I thought I was in the Kristen thread. :lol:

Because of my mess up, here is a New Cosmo Girl Outtake!
Kristina, you can mess up any time you want if you're linking us to pics like that one!

I love that picture of Kellan, Rob, and Taylor. It's got something for everyone!

What a way to wake up in the morning.
Now I have to get my kids ready for school and get myself to work. Oh, the mundane and trivial crosses I must bear in order to fuel my Rob and Twilight obession.
:lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok I'm bringing a few more new gifts and then I'm gonna head to bed. Tonight is gonna be a long one. Oy. *YAWN* Alrighty let's get to it!

Rob, Kristen, and Taylor in Tokyo...a video
Taylor, Kristen, and Rob in Tokyo...a picture
Rob in Tokyo
Taylor, Kristen, and Rob in Tokyo again
Click this and enjoy the scroll.

There were way too many to post so I just added the website they came from at the end there. Yay! They all look happy and Rob looks so friggin hot!!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Now you know...YOU KNOW that Kristen HAS to at least be somewhat turned on by Rob right now looking all clean cut and suave from prepping for the Oscars..I'm mean, COME ON!!!! She would not be human if she was not the SLIGHTEST TURNED ON BY THE ROBERT PATTINSON.

AND OMG KRIS!!!!!!!! Those pics from Tokyo..that suit and tie..HOLY B@LLS!!!!! What have me and Nik Nik told you about putting us in comas?!!! Are you trying to kill us with the Hotness Monster!?!?!? Jeebus..

An oh, I just have to mention that EVERYTIME i see that clip of Rob flirting with the crowd, I go into a fit of shivers and giggles..I just cannot help myself..D@mn you Robert Pattinson..You do not fool me..You know exactly what you are doing!!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

G - I'm so so so sorry! I swear I'm not trying to kill ya'll. I really do solemnly swear that I am up to no good. :lol: If Kristen doesn't notice him now, she never will. And that makes her stupid in my book. Haha. J/k!

I have felt what it's like to be first to find something (or first to post it anyway) and it is sweet! I must hand the reigns back over to Nikki now though before I become too attached to it. I know how much she covets that title, being the picture Godfather and all. Lol. So sorry for stealing your thunder, Nik. I'll behave now. LOL.

And I love the fact that Rob and Hugh Jackman did Karaoke together. How friggin cute is that? Hahaha. I love it!

Ok going to bed for real now...
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

if kristen won't be turned on (even the slightest) by rob's presence...
(which is soooooo abnormal... )
she and ashley must stick together!! (DUH?! ashley ignores my jackson too! with all that sweetness! though it's favorable for the JOF's)

ok.. shutting up!

kris: i sent you a pm.. PLEASE RESPOND OR I'LL DIE!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU!!!! DarkMuse(sorry I have a horrible memory for names other than Rob ;) ) you get the Rob Button for the day!! You all rock my sox. You should see the office. I might just have to switch her on Monday after she faints!!!! :lol: No, probably not a good idea. I would never get any work done and the drool would ruin the furniture. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

PS- I took a look at the CosmoGirl outtake. Is it just me or does Taylor totally look like he's trying to stick his chest out and look bigger?!?!?!?!?! Hahahahahahahah!! Little boys are so cute trying to play with bigger and hotter boys, aren't they!?!?! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS