Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by sillyme »

Jumping in on the Kristen love...
JulieM wrote:How's it going everyone? I just came across this video on Access Hollywood. I thought us Kristen fans would like it. http://www.accesshollywood.com/inside-k ... eo_1037121

I think she is just gorgeous!!
She really is gorgeous! *sigh* I want her hair :( And I LOVE her combat boots in this^^ vid...she can seriously pull of anything!
akire wrote:On a separate, Kristen related note, I saw Adventureland yesterday. Kristen still looks cute in all the terrible 80s clothes, she plays like, opposite-Bella in the movie. I quite enjoyed it & now I want one of those "Games games games" t-shirts to wear ironically.
I LOVED Kristen in that movie! Heck, I loved the movie...I thought it was terribly cute, and she was terribly cute :D
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Adventureland isn't released in New Zealand yet :x
10th of June for us. Dammit.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Feel bad for you Jade - NZ seems to be last to get everything. At least you can make yourself feel better by reminding yourself that you live in the most abnormally gorgeous place in the world.

Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

ForJazz926 wrote:Feel bad for you Jade - NZ seems to be last to get everything. At least you can make yourself feel better by reminding yourself that you live in the most abnormally gorgeous place in the world.
*blushes* aww you're too kind. I would like to remind you that we get New Moon on the 19th of November :twisted:

But I really wanna see Adventureland :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Oh good - so it's not last for everything...I was beginning to wonder what's up. I wonder why the delay for certain things? But no seriously...NZ is tops on my list of places I want to travel.

Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I have no idea why theres such a delay. Just cause we're all the way down here doesn't mean they should just not bother with us :cry: :cry:

Everyone wants to come here. I don't think it's much of a big deal - probably cause I've lived here all my life. Some of my friends that have been to America and England say how different it is there compared to here, that everythings more 'relaxed' here? I dunno :lol: I wanna go to America ^^

We got Twilight a month and a bit after the US, and the dvd comes out in 3 days. Little ashes comes out later in the year here, and Adventureland is being released almost two months after you guys. *slams fist on table*
And we don't have stores full of Twilight merchandise either. We don't even get Twi T-shirts. Not that Twilight merchandise matters. We can always order off the internet. 8-)
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

The delay probably has to do with legal crap -- copyrights, etc.

And, from what I've know of New Zealanders, Aussies & even Canadians I would say all those countries are absolutely more laid back than the US.

I def don't think the US is that big of a deal; most definitely since I've lived here all my life. ;)

Image Image Image
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Hehe, have wanted to go to new zealand ever since i watched the lord of the rings trilogy when i was like ten. I was like...ohh.....pretty scenery....
pretty blond archer elves too..... *cough* off subject, sorry......And your not alone in the complete lack of twilight filled merchandise shops!!! I live in Ireland, its the same here. Is that only a usa thing??
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I'm with you on the scenery. I can't even imagine living in such beauty. And I am all for a more laid-back atmosphere - I mean I miss big dirty cities with hustle and bustle if I'm away for too long...but my favorite places in the world have lakes and mountains and ocean and CLEAN AIR.

Image Image
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Speaking of the other side of the world and Kristen -- did you guys know her mother is an Aussie? I had no idea until I checked out an Australian newspaper article linked from somewhere that I can't remember where and I can't find the link anymore. Helpful, aren't I??

Edit: It was from the LexBlog & here's the link. This is why I shouldn't post late-night.

Image Image Image