Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Noot Seear as Heidi

Post by Nena »

Here you can discuss everything about Canadian supermodel Noot Seear as Heidi for New Moon.
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Noot Seear as Heidi

Post by Bastet »

all i can say is yuk :(
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

she definitely is NOT how I would have pictured Heidi. I don't wanna sound rude but she's supposed to be a supermodel?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Bastet wrote:all i can say is yuk :(
I second that.

I mean... I thought Heidi should look HOT. You know, hot like Angelina Jolie. Or Jennifer Lopez. So many gorgeous supermodels outhere and they picked this one who seems to be in need of a reforced meal or whatever. Dang.

I'm sorry guys. I just didn't like her. Maybe she looks better with some make up. I hope she can act.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Just googled her... oh god, no! She better have some serious acting chops, or the fandom is going to be mad. Maybe it's meant to show how despite Heidi's great beauty, Rosalie is still the most beautiful woman Bella has ever seen?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Not how I pictured Heidi at all! The girl from 90210 would have been better, in my opinion. Hopefully she is an amazing actress because that will help her escape lots of criticism!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

While I'm seriously upset about it, I think we should all remember that Heidi is onscreen all of about 2-3 minutes max, so its not like this chick has to even really be able to act. All she really does is walk in with a bunch of tourists behind her and look pretty and bitchy, and I think (haven't read the book in a while, so sorry if I'm mistaken) that she doesn't really say anything. Sure, she flirts with Felix a bit, but thats not anything major, or anything thats important to the storyline.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Lunna-san

Post by Lunna-san »

Renesmee101 wrote:While I'm seriously upset about it, I think we should all remember that Heidi is onscreen all of about 2-3 minutes max, so its not like this chick has to even really be able to act. All she really does is walk in with a bunch of tourists behind her and look pretty and bitchy, and I think (haven't read the book in a while, so sorry if I'm mistaken) that she doesn't really say anything. Sure, she flirts with Felix a bit, but thats not anything major, or anything thats important to the storyline.
Yeah, I think you're right, Renesmee101. Heidi is not an important role. It's just that they picked some really nice guys to be on the wolf pack and this is the first pick of the Volturi coven they announced. After Dakotta Fanning as Jane, of course. I'm kind of disappointed. "sigh" Whatever.
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Lunna-san wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote:While I'm seriously upset about it, I think we should all remember that Heidi is onscreen all of about 2-3 minutes max, so its not like this chick has to even really be able to act. All she really does is walk in with a bunch of tourists behind her and look pretty and bitchy, and I think (haven't read the book in a while, so sorry if I'm mistaken) that she doesn't really say anything. Sure, she flirts with Felix a bit, but thats not anything major, or anything thats important to the storyline.
Yeah, I think you're right, Renesmee101. Heidi is not an important role. It's just that they picked some really nice guys to be on the wolf pack and this is the first pick of the Volturi coven they announced. After Dakotta Fanning as Jane, of course. I'm kind of disappointed. "sigh" Whatever.
Yeah. I like - for the most part - the actors they've picked for the Pack, and I had high hopes for the Volturi, since I think they're absolutly facinating and most of the fan base really likes them but if they keep this up, I might have to have a little talk with Summit. I am happy with Dakota, though - but thats another thread. :D
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

People should also keep in mind that people look a bit different on film than they do elsewhere. Editing and airbrushing goes a long way in addition to the make-up they have to wear during filming. So who knows how this Noot chick will do..and like it has already been said, Heidi is not a very demanding role anyway..so we most likely will not have to see very much of her.