Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by omjb_loveydove »

silver-swallow wrote: Actually, did anyone else notice in this that his voice has gotten a hell of a lot deeper? maybe everyone noticed this ages ago and im just slow, but its definately deeper here than it was in say the early access hollywood interviews, when they were still filming new moon.
I notice it on-and-off. Sometimes it's deep, sometimes it's real deep, and then sometimes it kinda cracks. Lol. Btw your siggy is AWESOME :D
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

he has a geeky voice and i love it!!!!!!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

omjb_loveydove wrote:
silver-swallow wrote: Actually, did anyone else notice in this that his voice has gotten a hell of a lot deeper? maybe everyone noticed this ages ago and im just slow, but its definately deeper here than it was in say the early access hollywood interviews, when they were still filming new moon.
I notice it on-and-off. Sometimes it's deep, sometimes it's real deep, and then sometimes it kinda cracks. Lol. Btw your siggy is AWESOME :D
Hehe, thank you!!!! :D :D
i know, whenever he gets excited or embarassed it cracks a little, lol! its so adorable... but overall, i think i hear a difference.
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Also, did you hear about rpattz being mobbed and almost hit by a taxi??? well, technically he was hit, but only bumped, he wasnt hurt. jesus, taylor better count his lucky stars that he doesnt have to put up with that!!! having said that, i suppose once new moon comes out, it will only be a matter of time..... :? :? :? poor guy better enjoy freedom, im betting its gonna be gone pretty soon once his phenomenal abs are shown in every cinema within 49 different countries.

also, he looks exhausted today. look at these pics, that slump aint healthy !!! stupid photographers are draining i guess.

http://www.popsugar.com/3325560
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I saw those pics yesterday and posted them on the site, Taylor looks like he was just throwing up in the cab.

Today I saw two guys, in different places, that looked like Taylor, one looked like an older version and the other wasn't in as good shape, but STILL!!!
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
omjb_loveydove

Post by omjb_loveydove »

silver-swallow wrote:Also, did you hear about rpattz being mobbed and almost hit by a taxi??? well, technically he was hit, but only bumped, he wasnt hurt. jesus, taylor better count his lucky stars that he doesnt have to put up with that!!! having said that, i suppose once new moon comes out, it will only be a matter of time..... :? :? :? poor guy better enjoy freedom, im betting its gonna be gone pretty soon once his phenomenal abs are shown in every cinema within 49 different countries.

also, he looks exhausted today. look at these pics, that slump aint healthy !!! stupid photographers are draining i guess.

http://www.popsugar.com/3325560
I think I heard something similar on TMZ about him being mobbed; didn't know about the taxi. Poor guy, he doesn't seem to enjoy being the apple of swooning girls' eyes :( Maybe Taylor hasn't received that much mobbery because he's not legal yet? Just a guess; nobody's trying to get arrested :lol:

those pics look really bad! He looks so sick :( We should send him some NyQuil or something...
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

^^poor rob. cant get a break. with all the hard work taylor did for new moon, he should take a long vacay, n take us with him. :D

hey yall. so june has been hectic. had grad partys evry wknd. on sundays too! i'm kinda over summer already. i cant wait til the fall!
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

t_feva wrote:^^poor rob. cant get a break. with all the hard work taylor did for new moon, he should take a long vacay, n take us with him. :D

hey yall. so june has been hectic. had grad partys evry wknd. on sundays too! i'm kinda over summer already. i cant wait til the fall!
Well I'm not over summer yet. It just about to start this week here in Chicago. We've had spring from mid-April to last week, it wouldn't stop raining, and stayed 60 degrees (as the high) and 40s at night. BLEEECH!!! I HATE WINTER!!!
omjb_loveydove

Post by omjb_loveydove »

switzgal wrote:
t_feva wrote:^^poor rob. cant get a break. with all the hard work taylor did for new moon, he should take a long vacay, n take us with him. :D

Well I'm not over summer yet. It just about to start this week here in Chicago. We've had spring from mid-April to last week, it wouldn't stop raining, and stayed 60 degrees (as the high) and 40s at night. BLEEECH!!! I HATE WINTER!!!
it seems like our spring slump prayers have been answered: low 90's tomorrow! :o I kinda miss the rain now.
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

switzgal wrote:

I'm with switzgal.
If you live in the northwest, you can NEVER get tired of summer. we only have 3 months of that and then back to overcast/rain *sobs*
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..