Page 4 of 68

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 pm
by nafereti
switzgal wrote:yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!

cye- couldn't you just email summit asking them??
I was always thinking... you know on the banner how there are two pictures of taylor?? could on picture be "taylor" and the other picture be "jacob" since the site is "team taycob"?? IDK. just my opinion.

But yeah, I totally remember when they posted that. it was sooo cool!! I wasn't sure that they would, but they did...LOL

Yeah, Demi updated her twitter saying the song is not about taylor and that he's not orange...LOL :lol:

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm
by switzgal
nafereti wrote:
switzgal wrote:yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!

cye- couldn't you just email summit asking them??
I was always thinking... you know on the banner how there are two pictures of taylor?? could on picture be "taylor" and the other picture be "jacob" since the site is "team taycob"?? IDK. just my opinion.

But yeah, I totally remember when they posted that. it was sooo cool!! I wasn't sure that they would, but they did...LOL

Yeah, Demi updated her twitter saying the song is not about taylor and that he's not orange...LOL :lol:


That was my original idea but as I told Chloe, I can't find a high quality picture of Jacob i like. The Twilight ones, I don't like his wig but the new New Moon ones are blurry and he's not smiling in any of them (the ones that where the cast was having their cigarette breaks..lol)
Anyway, as soon as new Jacob pictures surface I will change it I like the right hand picture but the left one is cute because it looks like he's pointing at the TEAM TAYCOB logo. I know his eyes are closed though. Anyway if you find a good Jacob or even a better Taylor picture let me know or post the link so I can grab it.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm
by TwiHardPotterFan
switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi Team Taycob girls and guys sorry I have been gone so long things crazy in my life :( I miss you all! If you even remember me lol but I stumbled across this I'm sure that you already saw it but it's still sweet! http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/taylor-l ... -role.html I had a semi small role in helping switzgirl make it!



yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!


It would be amazing! We have to figure it out

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm
by switzgal
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi Team Taycob girls and guys sorry I have been gone so long things crazy in my life :( I miss you all! If you even remember me lol but I stumbled across this I'm sure that you already saw it but it's still sweet! http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/taylor-l ... -role.html I had a semi small role in helping switzgirl make it!



yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!


It would be amazing! We have to figure it out


I know right? Did you join the Team Taycob forum yet? I already posted on it.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:47 pm
by TwiHardPotterFan
switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi Team Taycob girls and guys sorry I have been gone so long things crazy in my life :( I miss you all! If you even remember me lol but I stumbled across this I'm sure that you already saw it but it's still sweet! http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/taylor-l ... -role.html I had a semi small role in helping switzgirl make it!



yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!


It would be amazing! We have to figure it out


I know right? Did you join the Team Taycob forum yet? I already posted on it.


yes i joined today sorry rob/edward i cant help it if i have a crush on taylor lol

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm
by switzgal
I think we should still post here too so Taylor's thread won't fall behind!!!
Go Taylor! Just watch some Jacob scenes in Twilight again!! I think he'll be so good in New Moon!!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 am
by maddy<3twilight
umm I haven't joined over there. So...

TAYLOR IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Kristen likes him better than Rob... uh oh...

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 pm
by switzgal
OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
Taylor looks great! That wig is so much better!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:00 pm
by Renesmee101
switzgal wrote:OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
Taylor looks great! That wig is so much better!

I just finished looking at those. The wig looks sooo much better. The only thing I'm worried about is that the top half is always pulled back. My mom glanced at one of the Taylor pics, and asked why he was wearing a mullet. I instantly told her that it was simply tied back, but I'm worried that other people are going to think the same thing. :/

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:07 pm
by Sterling Snow
Renesmee101 wrote:
switzgal wrote:OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
Taylor looks great! That wig is so much better!

I just finished looking at those. The wig looks sooo much better. The only thing I'm worried about is that the top half is always pulled back. My mom glanced at one of the Taylor pics, and asked why he was wearing a mullet. I instantly told her that it was simply tied back, but I'm worried that other people are going to think the same thing. :/


I thought it was a mullet at first, too. I can't wait for him to become a wolf so he can just get rid of the wig and we can see his real hair.