Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ A true gentleman, too. Your stock keeps skyrocketing, Son! By the way, is it at all creepy that I totally heard Jackson's voice in my head saying those words? Just checking. :lol:
Not in my mind. After all, you are the High Priestess of Cullenism, and thus you are supposed to meditate upon all the Cullens. :D
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

OMG did ya'll all hear? I'm playing Caius in New Moon!

Awesome huh? I thought so! WOOT! WOOT!

Jaime

PS.. sure it's been posted but this picture totally reads

"B*tch don't take my ciggy!"

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/defaul ... 110012.jpg
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Jazz Girl wrote:As for the ET stuff, was I the only one who giggled just a little when Rob says, "She's trying to get over me, but it's become an addiction." TeeHee. Yeah, tell me about is, sister!!!
Nope I totally laughed... so you're not alone!
Aww.. look his hair is wet, see girls he does shower lol!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yay for #11! Woohoo!
Jazz Girl wrote:Kristiner~ So glad you are feeling a smidge better. Well enough at least to provide such a wonderful morning hit. Thank you, Sweets! The GQ outtakes literally make me just....stop....and stare....and drool just a little. And, from whence might I ask did you get the other lovelies? Was someone faking sick and engaging in just a little creeping? And, without inviting me??? I'm hurt. Lucky lucky girl. Just for that, I am not sharing my corner with you anymore! :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Caryn - You're welcome for the morning crack. Lol. No I was not faking sick. I was actually up at the buttcrack of dawn because I'm sick. It's really hard for me to sleep when I have a cold or the flu. :( The other pics (other than GQ I mean) were on ROBsessedpattinson.com. I thought the link title was funny. It said "Rob has finally lost his marbles" cause it looks like he's talking to himself. Haha.
twilightsagaadict wrote:YAY! We love shiny new threads! Especially because ours don't stop at 10...they go to 11 baby! :lol:
Spinal Tap! Hahaha. You rule. :D

So Rob's been hiding in his room eating hotel food? That just completely breaks my heart. :cry:

And now they don't want Nikki hanging around? That is utter rubbish! Maybe that's why Rob went to those 2 concerts and whatnot. Cause he won't get to hang out with her for a while? Awww. :(

Thanks for the VMan outtakes! Those totally made me feel better. :D Now if only this cold/flu would go away. Lol.

Jaime - *hugs the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of Jaime then runs away* Oops, sorry. You no likey the smothering. My bad! Hehe.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Yo Ho! What's up??

45 more days till my Forks trip!! Could you totally be any more jealous of me right now???? WOOT WOOT!

did i say WOOT WOOT?

*HUGS*

Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Okay I have been lurking on here for a while now, but have yet to post so....I finally am!

And here is my little contribution:

Just because its drool worthy
I can't decide which is better...scruffy or not scruffy?
He's all curled up and... :D
Please tell me this isn't a photoshop
And just because I love this one...

^^And yes, definitely jealous right now...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Thank you all for the new Rob-crack! After sitting outside in the Vulgar Language is Ugly cold watching softball, it was nice to come home and see that. With Rob's hotness, I could almost warm my hands in front of the screen! :twisted:

I'm glad you enjoyed the Spinal Tap reference! :lol: ( I'm just happy I wasn't "dating" myself! ;) I couldn't pass it up!)

Jaime ~ soooo jealous of the trip! Hope we get a full report!

Kristiner - hope you feel better soon, hon!

G'night all!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jaime - Hells yeah I'm jealous! Where have you been, woman? I missed the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you!
Hope your trip goes well. :D

midnight_sun - Hi! It's nice to see you here on the Rob thread. I've talked to you occassionally on other threads, so thanks for stopping by here as well. And thanks for the RobCrack! Hehe.

Sandy - Thanks, I hope I get better soon too. May you have sweet naughty Rob dreams! Lol.

AG posted an update for Of Gemini & Gypsies if anyone is reading that. I know it's not as good as WA, but so far it seems pretty ok.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Okay I have been lurking on here for a while now, but have yet to post so....I finally am!
lol @ lurking. i am a total lurker of the rob thread. thank u all for posting pics of rob. it makes my day.

heres a vid for kicks n giggles. how embarrassing for the girl in the tmz clip. she got dissed by rob royally. i would have pinned him down and been much quicker. :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Dude, I'm so late to the 11th RobCrack Thread that I didn't get to make the first Spinal Tap joke, rats! :cry:

WHY didn't my oG&G email alert alert me?? I gotta figure that crap out b/c as addicted as I am to RobCrack, I MAY be more addicted to AGCrack, you guys.
G-Faerie08 wrote: If I ever get to meet Rob..and he gives me a hug, I am going to turn and lick his jaw line!!! And then most likely take off running. :lol:
Why stop at the jaw? As long as you are molesting, make it good! Hit the collarbones, too. Slurp, slurp.
Again, freaking Ewan MacGregor, yall! And, let's be clear: my choice is scruffy, but not MountainRobMan.

EDIT strictly to bring NKOTB to #11 & say:
ForJazz926 wrote:OMG one more NKOTB thing...remember the dolls? I had the Jordan one - played with his little braided rat tail all the time, and then for a birthday, someone gave me the Danny one. I was like...wtf? Gross. I markered on that one's face. I also had all those pins that you put on your jean Jacket - with a HUGE one of Jordan, and then all the other little ones around it. SO 80s.
I (sadly) did not have the dolls but I had an NKOTB sweater & a button the size of a dinner plate with Jordan's face and one with all the guys. Plus, I cannot stop laughing at "I markered on that one's face," I can just picture it! Did you dress him up in Barbie clothes, too? Sigh, I still have residual bitterness that when the Kids were coming in concert all my friends got tix for Christmas and I did NOT. Yes, it was, you know, 18 years ago but STILL. Bitter.

I cannot believe we're talking about New Kids. Love it. And I just can't let the subject die.

Image Image Image